Imagine you try being sexy but fail

Luke: your friend set you up with someone and he was downstairs with the boys and girls plus your friends you smiled at your self looking good you said "oh boys?" And leaned on the wall to the top of the stairs the guy looked at you up and down the boys mouthed dropped open the girls said "damn girl." You took a sip on the glass a wine you had in your hand and started walking down the stairs in your heels of course you fell down all of them spilling your wine you said "and this is why I don't try and be sexy this is me if you don't want this that's fine." As the boys helped you up the guy laughed and said "you don't have to be sexy for me I still found that very entertaining." You smiled and chilled with them for the rest of the night you really hit it off with this guy and the boys liked him.

Ashton: you were heading to a restaurant to meet your date you saw he was on his phone the boys and girls where hiding at the next table just in case this all went wrong you walked over all sexy and said "hey boy." With your hand on your hip he looked up from his phone and his eyes went wide he said "wow you look amazing." You smiled and flipped your hair hitting the waiter behind you as you heard everything fall your eyes went wide and you slowly turned around and said "I'm so sorry." The waiter noticed you were embarrassed he said "it's ok your fine no worries ma'am." You laughed nervously and looked at your date you heard clapping you turned around and saw the boys and girls laughing at you you goraned and said "this is why I don't try and be sexy." Your date said "it's fine no need too with me." You laughed and then had the perfect date night after that.

Michael: your date was waiting down stairs as you got ready you walked down like a sexy person and said "hey boys." And smirked your date said "wow." And looked you up and down you said "I'm ready if you are." Looking him up and down and running your fingers on him he said "I was born ready." Crystal said "my gosh." You looked at her and said "what I'm just being me." You gave her a look and then ran into the door when your date was going to open the door to you rubbed your head and Michael said "that's the real her." You blushed your date said "I still like you you good?" You said "yeah I'm good." Then you guys where off and had a perfect night.

Calum: you walked into your bed room and said "oh honey." He looked at the door and saw you with a bottle of wine half empty and a glass in your hand you walked in and put the glass down and climbed on the bed he smiled and said "what's the Occasiona?" You smiled and said "I just love you so much." And ran your fingers on him He said "I love you too." You started making out with him but when it was just getting sexy you ended up falling asleep Calum laughed and went to sleep with his arms around your waisted you goraned and said "this is why I'm not sexy." He said "but you are at the same time." You smiled happy to have someone like him.