Imagine you go on a hike with them

Luke: you Sierra Kaykay maya Crystal Amelia and Eleanor were all so far ahead of the one direction boys and 5sos boys you guys looked back and said "come on slow pokes." You said to Crystal "this place is amazing I'm moving here." Then you heard someone say "yeah with what money." You laughed and same with the girls it was Luke they finally made to where you guys were and you guys took pictures and then just chilled and chatted the rest of the day till you guys headed back to the house that Crystal and Michael just got.

Ashton: you and the other girls were the first ones up there Ashton said "for a girl who doesn't work out sure can get up here fast." You said "I work out when no one is around."maya said "smart thinking." Then the boys made it up you guys took pictures and then chatted and watched the sunset you loved it and was so happy for Michael and Crystal they loved it too this house was amazing. Then you guys headed back to it and chilled the rest of the night.

Calum: you and cal were waiting for the others to come up you guys have been chilling up there all day Kaykay arrived and said "hi love birds how was your day here?" You said "so romantic the best day of my life." Calum smiled and pulled you close to him you guys took pictures and chatted you loved it and Michael and Crystal loved it to and was so happy that you guys loved it too then you guys headed back down once it started getting dark and headed back to the house.

Michael: you loved it you ran all the way to the top of course you stopped in between to make sure that Michael Crystal and the others made it up here safely you said "it's amazing." As you spun Michale laughed and said "glade you love it." You said "yeah I'll be here every weekend or day I'm off." Crystal said "we will know were you are ." You laughed then you guys chilled and toon pictures then you guys headed back down and went back to the amazing house.