Imagine the haters think your fake hurt

Luke: you were with Luke and the boys plus the girls too these girls kept eye you guys you knew something was going to happen you guys were at the mall then these girls came over to you girls as the boys where looking in a shop they wanted to go to they circle you guys you gulp and felt nervous you said "what do you want?" They looked you up and down and said "oh nothing nothing at all." Then a girl fake punched you you flinched the girls said "I wouldn't do that if I was you." The girl laughed and said "oh please I would never hurt her I wouldn't want the boys to hate me but I do want to scare her to let her know not to mess with me." She did it again but then actually punched you the girls gasped and the boys came rushing over as you fell to the ground the girl went pale and said "I didn't mean to actually punch her." Luke said "oh yeah then how the hell did she get on the ground?!?!" You were holding your nose she said "she's faking it for sure I didn't actually punch her I don't think." You removed your hand and the boys saw your nose was bloody they looked at the girl the girls said "well we better go." Then they left you said "why do they think I would fake this?" Luke said "cause she didn't think she would actually do it." You had tissues on your nose and then you guys headed home and chilled the rest of the day.

Michael: you were with the girls at a meet and greet that the boys were doing when you twisted your ankle walking back from the bathroom the paramedics checked your ankle they put ice on it Michael saw and came over he said "what happened?" You said "I twisted my ankle." The girl who was meeting them laughed and said "no she didn't she's faking it so she can have you guys for herself." You said "no I'm not I actually twisted my ankle while walking back from the bathroom you can ask them." The nurse said "she right she did why would she fake this?" Michael and the boys plus girls looked at the girl she said "well Um I just thought I'll be leaving now." She left Michael said "what fan she is." You said "I know right like the fuck." Then you sat on the couch for the rest of the day.

Ashton:you were with the girls front row at their show when all of the suddenly your finger got caught in the barricade the girls saw the panic look on your face and said "what happened?" You said "my finger is stuck." They tried to help you it wasn't coming out the fans tried to help too one girl said "stop pushing just because your Ashton "sister." Doesn't mean you can have all the room there's other people here." You said "yeah no shit I know that I'm my finger is stuck." She laughed and said "yeah right." Crystal said "she's being serious she's not faking it." She said "but she is." You said "bitch I'm not faking it this really hurts and changing colors." Luke said "you girls Ok down there?" You said "my finger is stuck." The fans moved away so they could see security helped you and after a couple minutes your finger finally got unstuck you said "thank gosh." And then iced your finger Ashton said "you good? And to the girl that thought she was faking it why would she?mmm?" He said looking at the girl she just stayed silent he said "that's what I thought." Then you enjoyed the rest of the concert.

Calum: you busted your knee on a table at a party you were limping the hater said "I saw what you did you're fine." You said "but I'm not it actually hurts a lot." She said "yeah right you're faking it just to get Calum away from his friends." Calum walked over and  said "is there a problem here?" Looking at the girl and looking at you pulling you into him she said "yeah your girlfriend here thinks she's hurt but she's not hurt." He looked at your knee it was bruising he said "but she is hurt how dare you think she's faking it when she's not." He brought you over to the couch as the boys got you ice you said "thanks I can't believe she thought I would fake this when she saw me do it." Calum said "unbelievable she's just jealous of you." He gave you a side hug as you laid on his shoulder you guys stayed like that until your knee felt better you were so happy to have him with you.