Imagine you stand up for another girl

Luke:you were out with the girls and you guys were at the mall shopping when this girl came up to you guys and said "hey girls." You knew she was fake you said "what do you want?" She said "I just said hey yn no need for the tude." Sierra said "there's definitely a reason why you're talking to us we can sense you don't like us." The girl rolled her eyes at her you said "you don't roll your eyes at her." She said "you don't tell me what to do ok." You said "whatever lets roll girls." The girl laughed and said "you're have a (your age) girl control you guys wow the boys must be so proud." Then out of no where the boys appeared Luke said "I actually I'm proud of her you know why because their doing the right thing to walk away from this unlike you who wants a fight they don't." Then he wrapped his arm around sierra the girl was speechless you said "he showed you." The girl then left you guys then continued shopping Luke said "did that girl do or say anything to you guys?" Sierra said "she rolled her eyes at me but yn here jumped at her throat not in a bad way she just said she doesn't get to roll her eyes at me." Luke said "and that's why we love her cause we know she will always be there to defend." You smiled and said "always."Then you guys enjoyed the rest of the day.

Ashton: You and the girls were heading back to kaykay and Ashton's house after a perfect day but of course when you got there there were haters outside waiting for you guys you said "you guys need to leave." They said "she needs to leave." You said "excuse me that's no way you talk to her." She said "oh yeah what are you going to do about it?" You stood there staring her down but notice the boys watching you said "I just did what I was going to do about it." You walked inside with the girls kaykay said "I know I can always count on you." You said "I'll defend you girls till the day I die." Ashton said "and I appreciate that you did the right thing." You smiled happy that ashton was proud of you then you guys chilled with the guys for the rest of the day.

Calum: you were out with crystal sierra and Kaykay when a so called fan said "wow crystal you look like hell." You said "you know why she does? cause of people like you who pick on her every day you guys don't even let her breath or walk without having to say something to her you guys need to learn that she is in love with michael and you guys will never have him he won't ever love you because you treat the person he loves and supports through everything like hell you may not know what happens behind close doors and I won't reval that cause you guys wouldn't believe it anyways just know you hurt both of them bad and the guys aren't going to like you or care about you if you keep this up just saying now if I was you I would leave cause the boys are on their way over and once I tell them what you said to this beautiful lady they won't like you." Then the girl left crystal hugged you and said "I know I can always count on you even on my darkest day I know I can turn to you thank you for that." You smiled and said "you're welcome no one messes with my idol and my friend." She smiled the boys walked over calum asked "what was that all about?" Crystal said "you're so lucky to have her she's the best person ever cause she just defended me from a girl that said I looked like hell she went off on her." Calum smiled and said "this is one of the many reasons why I love you." He kissed your head you smiled and said "I'll always stand up for the people I love." Then you guys enjoyed the rest of the day.

Michael: You were out with the boys and girls the boys stopped to take pictures with some fans this girl kept eyeing the girls down you said "may I help you girls?" and crossed your arms they said "yeah they can leave they don't need to be here." You said "excuse me yes they do need to be here cause we are with the boys these girls are their lives if you can't respect that then you can leave so I think you guys are the ones that need to leave." Now everyone was staring at you guys the girls looked around and then their eyes landed on the boys who were looking at them they said "thanks alot now they hate us." You said "good they don't need fans like you girls now leave you embrassed me enough." They left the boys came over and said "this is why we love you." You smiled and they hugged you then you guys headed to the place you guys were heading you said "I'll always stand up for you guys." They smiled happy to always have you with them.