BSM: you relapse

Luke:(age:12): you had a history of a eating disorder cause of the haters but then these people started to comment on your weight at school so you decided to go back to doing what you did best when you've been good for a year so when Luke Called you down for dinner you went down but didn't eat crystal said "eat I know you're hungry." You said "I ate already." Sierra said "that's a lie don't do this." You said "do what?" Kaykay said "go back to your old habits that can't happen." You said "I'm not I'm just not hungry I ate at a friends house." Luke said "stop lying to us yn we know you haven't aten eat now." You looked at the food and played with it he sighed and said "yn please don't you've been good." You then started to eat then once you were done you headed towards the bathroom Ashton stopped you you crossed your arms he said "this isn't happening come sit with us." You sighed and went to the couch with him and sat next to Calum as Calum pulled you in he said "why go back?" You said "cause people are commenting on my weight again." Sierra sighed and said "we'll fix this alright don't go back to your old habits you where doing so well we don't need you to go through that again understand." You nodded then you guys chilled the rest of the day.

Calum:(age:13): you've been clean since you where 11 but this boy had to fuck it all up for you you ended up going back to burning yourself cause he was calling you fat the boys or girls haven't caught you yet thank goodness that's until today crystal walked in and took the lighter and said "you're breaking up with his ass right now you're not going back to this that will not happen you've been so good." She threw the lighter away and handed your phone to you you looked at it Sierra walked in and took your phone and dialed it for you and said "hi yes is this yebn." Your ebn said "yes this is he who is this." Kaykay said "this is someone you don't want to know but you and yn are over don't bother calling her ever again or looking at her or speaking to her." Then she hung up the girls said "let's go see the boys yeah." You said "I could have done that myself." They said "no you couldn't have and we weren't letting you go back to that." Calum said "back to what?" Looking at you you looked at your feet he sighed and said "break up with him now no if's or buts." You said "the girls did that for me already." He said "it's better this way you don't need that dick in your life." You smiled and said "you're right I got you Guys that's all I need." Then you stopped burning yourself from that moment on.

Ashton:(age:14): your father just had to come back and say all those things to you Ashton and Kaykay both knew where you were going and what you were going to do they walked in on you once you were about to do it Kaykay tackled you as Ashton took the razor you squirmed and said "let me have it and let me go I need the pain to go away." Ashton said "you know that's not how to make it go away come hangout with me Kaykay and the boys and others that will help and you know it." You ran downstairs and saw Luke and ran to him he caught you already knowing what happened he held you tightly he said "you're ok you're going to be ok don't listen to him." He rubbed your back as you cried Ashton sighed and Luke said "did she?" Kaykay said "no we caught her just in time before she could even." He said "thank gosh." And you ended up falling asleep on his lap.

Michael:(age:15): you were so stressed you need a cigarette but you haven't done it in so long and you didn't want to go back you sighed and threw it away and went downstairs and put your head on Michael's lap crystal said "good you don't want to go back to it." You said "I do but I won't I'll nap instead." Michael said "much better idea." You ended up falling asleep on his lap for a couple of hours.