BSM:someone tries to rob you but they catch them

Luke:(age:13): you were walking with your friends back to your house since Luke was at the studio with the boys and the girls where at the mall so you guys had no one to pick you up then you felt someone following you guys you turned around and saw about 3 men following you guys you guys started walking quicker then someone stepped in front of you and stopped you he said "wacha you got there?" You guys had snacks for when you got at your house you said "nothing." He walked around you just you none of your friends you felt uneasy to say the least your eyes followed him he said "that looks like a expensive bracelet and necklace." Eyeing the necklace Luke gave you and Sierra gave you the bracelet you held on to both of them tightly knowing the guy wanted to take them then you heard a car horn and looked over and saw harry styles and the guys ran you and your friends ran to his car and got in you said "thank you so much harry." And hugged him He said "no problem are you girls ok?" You guys nodded then he dropped you guys off at your house you walked in and the girls and boys were back you said "I almost got robbed." Luke said "that's why you call one of us we don't care if we were doing something we'll come and get you." You said "Harry saved us he drove passed us and drove us here." Sierra said "thank gosh that could have ended really badly." You said "yeah it could have." Then you guys chilled with them for the rest of the night.

Calum:(age:14): you were walking to your house which was legit right in front of you but these two dudes blocked you you crossed your arms and said "what do you want?" They looked you up and down and said "we want that purse? You looked at your purse and said "not happening fuckers." Then you started walking to your house they stopped you then you heard someone say "let her go now before I beat you." It was Calum and the boys and girls the guys ran you said "thank you for saving me they wanted my purse." Calum said "you're welcome you're never walking alone again got it." You said "yeah got it." Then you guys headed inside and chilled for the rest of the day.

Ashton:(age:15): these guys broke into your room you screamed and they said "shut up we just want your stuff." You said "that won't happen my brother and his band mates are on their way up here now with their girls too." They laughed and then your brother said "what's so funny she told you we were coming now leave before we beat the shit out of you guys or call the cops." They looked over at your brother and the others and ran out of the room and out the door Ashton said "you ok?" You said "yeah they just scared me and tried to take my stuff but didn't take anything." Kaykay said "good close your window now." You said "will do." You closed the window and then went downstairs with them and hungout with them for the rest of the day.

Michale:(age:16): you and your boyfriend were waiting for Michael to come and get you from the restaurant you guys just got done with dinner when this guy was stalking you all night he looked at the dress you had on and said "I want it." You said "excuse me?" He said "give me the dress." Your boyfriend said "dude that's not happening." Then he tried to grabbed the dress but Michael pulled up just in time and you got into the car as the guy ran off you said "thank you." He said "what the fuck was that guy doing?" Your boyfriend said "trying to get her dress off of her." You said "I didn't allow him to rob me cause he saw you and ran." He said "thank gosh I got here in time."you said "yeah I'm so thankful." Then you guys head home and chilled for the rest of the night.