Imagine you watch the old me music video

Luke: you were watching the old me music video with crystal and Sierra and you were dying while the girls laughed at you said "it's not funny I've seen these boys through everything and they have achevied so much to get to where they are today and I'm dying." You fell on to the couch the girls just laughed and the boys walked in you said "I hate you guys but love you guys." They gave you a werid look and looked at the girls they said "she just saw the old me music video and died." You said "yeah cause I've been friends with you guys for so long it's making me feel old." They laughed luke hugged you and said "it's worth ever moment." You said "yeah it is." Then you guys just chilled for the rest of the day.

Calum: you were crying cause you've been a fan of this band since the start and watching this video was so emotional when they mentioned one direction you were done for the girls walked in with the boys you said "I'm leaving bye." The girls and boys gave you werid looks crystal said "Sierra and I got this boys." They said "alright." Then they went up to yours and Calum's room crystal said "what's up with you?" You said "the old me music video you know nothing new." They laughed and said "you're still such a fangirl." You shrugged not denying it cause it was true you're a fangirl you walked down stairs with them and smiled at the boys and went over to Calum and said "I'm so proud of you guys." Luke said "you saw the video?" You said "yeah and I cried and loved it." They laughed and Calum said "this is why I love you." You smiled happy to have them in your life.

Ashton: you were in the middle of watching it when they came in and same with the girls they just sat down next to you and Ashton pulled you close to him you looked up and saw him and said "you guys killed me but I loved it." They laughed and said "glade you loved it." You said "yeah I loved everything about it." Then you guys just chilled for the rest of the day happy to have these men in your life and of course the girls too.

Michael: crystal Sierra and the guys walked in while you were watching it crystal said "told you she would be." The boys chuckled and said "she loves it." You said "yes I do and I died too." They laughed happy you enjoyed it you were so proud of them and who they have become over the years and you're lucky enough to experience that with them you were so happy to have them in your life.