BSM: your ex boyfriend tries to hurt you

Luke:(age:16): your ex had a lot of anger issues mostly because his childhood was messed up and he was messed up but that was no excuse when today in school you were heading to your locker and he was eyeing you down you were nervous you grabbed your things and quickly walked out of the school he chased you down and was about to attack you when someone stopped him the person said "I would think twice before you do that." It was luke Sierra took you to the car where the boys were you said "Luke let's go." Not wanting him to get hurt by him your ex left and then Luke came back to the car he said "he didn't hurt you right?" And looked you over you said "no I'm fine he just scared me that's all." He said "good he didn't hurt you I'll never let him near you again." You said "trust me he won't be coming near me again after he pulled that." Then you guys headed home and chilled for the rest of the day.

Calum:(age:17): you were coming back from the mall with the girls when you saw your ex boyfriend who was drunk Of course cause now he was a alcoholic outside your house you said "leave." He said "no." And stepped closer to you but not without the girls getting in front of you cause they knew he was going to hurt you they said "she said leave now leave before her brothers see." Then he left and you said "thank you girls." They said "no problem we'll always be here to protect you." Then you guys headed inside Calum said "you ok?" And checked you over you said "yeah I'm fine he didn't lay a hand on me thanks to these girls." He smiled and thanked the girls for protecting you then you headed upstairs to put all your things away that you got.

Ashton:(age:18): your ex was coming to get his stuff that he forgot at your house or that you stole because you know that's what girls do to their boyfriends you were waiting at the door with the box to give to him he glared at you he was pissed that you broke up with him because he cheated on you he marched up to the door Ashton took the box from you and got in front of you and shoved the box in his face and said "leave you're not hurting her anymore." He took his stuff and left you said "thank you for that." He said "no problem sis I always got you." You smiled he gave you a side hug then you hung out with him and the boys for the rest of the day plus the girls too.

Michale:(age:19): you were walking home from school when your ex cornered you you were terrified to say the least cause he was abusive towards you so you knew this wasn't going to end well he didn't even get the chance to say anything or Lay a finger on you until calum came and said "there you are yn I was looking for you every where." Then he brought you to Michael's car you said "thank you so much you guys are life savers." Michael said "anything for you he didn't touch you right?" You said "no you guys came just in time." Then you guys headed home and just chilled for the rest of the day so thankful to have them there.