BSM: your parents kick you out

Luke:(age:16): you were Severally depressed and didn't want to go to school anymore so you decided to drop out your parents didn't approve cause you quit your job too and stopped talking to your friends and just hid in your room all day didn't even come out to eat you were on your phone all the time you came home from just thinking about doing something but decided not too you got back and saw all your stuff outside your mother said "you're staying with Luke and Sierra for the rest of your life since you don't do shit here so they can deal with you me and your father are not putting up with this anymore." As she was saying this the boys and girls pulled up plus Luke you looked at Ashton and just ran to him he caught you and hugged you tightly they heard everything she said luke got out and said "mom don't you see that she needs help you really think this will solve everything she needed your help and dad's help but guess you don't care about her well being but I do so I'll give her the help she needs!!!" Your mother said "yes it will solve all our issues you can try and figure her out but we've tried she doesn't open up to us so what's the point of trying with her anymore." You said into Ashton chest "they don't get it that's why they don't understand what I'm going through that's why I don't open up to them so why try with them when you guys understand better and whenever I try and talk to them they just tell me to get past it." He rubbed your back and said "don't worry I'll help you through this we all will you got us through it all we're here to help you." Then they put all your stuff in the car and drove you to the airport ready to start a new life with them knowing they would help you.

Calum:(age:17): your parents ignored you didn't even care what you did  the only people that did was the fans plus the boys and girls and calum and Mali other than that no one else cared beside your friends who you were with most of the time and your parents didn't approve so they kicked you out cause they didn't like you going out with your friends as much as you did and didn't like them  you didn't do anything in the house they never asked you too so you never did calum showed up with the boys and girls after you texted them telling them what happened calum said "you don't need them you got us you'll love California." Then you guys headed to la you were happy to be with people who actually cared about you.

Michael:(age:18):they didn't like that you didn't do anything when all you did was work that's all you did you dropped out of school and decided to work but they didn't like that so they kicked you out for working and told your job you won't be coming back you where shocked that they did that to you but was fine with it once Michael and the others showed up you hopped in the car and crystal said "that's so messed up that they did that to you." You said "yeah with no reason at all but it's fine I got you guys I don't need them." Then you guys headed back to la after that.

Ashton:(age:19): your boyfriend was around to much for their liking and you were with him to much for your parents liking they hated him for no reason and since you wouldn't break up with him they kicked you out of the house not wanting him there so you called your older brother him and the others plus the girls came your boyfriend was coming to live with you guys Ashton said "there will be rules." You said "I know but I'm not breaking up with him." Kaykay said "that's the one thing you don't have to do." Then you guys headed to la after that ready to start a new life there.