Imagine your childhood friends with them

Luke: you and your friends were going on a girls trip you guys decided on going to la since you guys haven't been there before and you really wanted to go, that was good for you cause you guys didn't have to pay for a hotel since Luke your childhood friend live there you haven't seen him in years you missed him so much you guys arrived and you looked for him and Sierra you found them and ran to them Luke caught you as Sierra grabbed your things and your friends stood there and chatted to her as you and Luke hugged for a good couple of minutes he put you down and said "you've gotten so old." You laughed and said "so have you."he smiled then you guys talked all the way to the car they drove you to their house you said "heaven this is amazing." Luke said "preks of my job I knew you would love it." You laughed and walked in and saw the other girls and boys you ran to the boys and hugged them Ashton said "you're not little anymore." You laughed and said "I get old too sadly." They chuckled then you guys went to put your things away then walked back down and hungout with them for the rest of the night you where so happy to see them again.

Calum: he was in New York with the boys and girls and decided to come visit you you were up in your room when you heard voices coming from downstairs you walked down and saw calum plus the girls and boys you ran to him he hugged you and said "I missed you so much." You said "I did too." Then you hugged the others then you guys hungout the rest of the day you showed them around your hometown the boys said "so this is where calum was most of the time?" You said "yeah when we were younger we use to come down here with our parents all the time." Calum said "fun times." Then you guys relaxed the rest of the day.

Ashton: your college girl friends wanted to go to la so you guys decided to take a trip there with no cost since Ashton paid for it when you told him you guys could he said it was on him you guys arrived and you ran to him as Kaykay stood with your friends and your stuff he said "I missed you." You said "I missed you too." Then he put you down and you guys headed to the car and just talked to whole way there you guys arrived and you saw the boys and ran to them and said hi to them they said "you've gotten so big." You said "I do get older like you guys." They chuckled then you settled in and chatted with them for the rest of the day.

Michael: your family was going to visit him and crystal you guys arrived and he was there he hugged you guys and then crystal did the same you guys have meet crystal before you were so happy to see them again it's been so long you guys got into their car and just talked then you guys got to their house and settled in and saw the others and said hi to them and talked to them for the rest of the night happy to be back with them for the week.