BSM: you fail out of school

Luke:(age:11): you did it on purpose since your parents wouldn't let you go on tour with Luke so you decided you didn't need school either they weren't happy when they got the call that you failed all your classes but you didn't care then Luke and the boys walked in you squealed and jumped into Luke's arms he said "gosh I missed you so much." You said "I missed you too." He said "now the real reason I'm here is I heard you failed all your classes just because you wanted to be on tour with me and the boys?" He said giving you a look you looked down at your feet and said "that's the only way mom would have let me." Luke said "listen sis I love you and I know you love me but you gotta have a good education once school is over you're spending the summer with me now get those grades back up for me ok?" You said "ok I will." Then you guys chilled the rest of the day.

Calum:(age:12): you had server depression you didn't tell anyone about it not wanting people to worry but you didn't do well in school and failed out which you were fine with cause now you could sit in your room and do nothing and just think Calum picked you up from school and said "why?" You shrugged he said "yn talk to me." You didn't say a word he sighed and then you guys got home the boys and girls were there the girls tried getting it out of you nothing then Ashton just walked in and said "what's up?" You said "you know the normal." He only knew cause he acted the same way you're acting he hugged you and said "listen to me it'll get better trust me just don't shut us out and don't let your thoughts get the best of you we will help you through this but you gotta talk to us." You nodded and then went down and told them why you failed Calum hugged you said "we will help you get through this." You nodded and chilled with them for the rest of the day.

Ashton:(age:13): you were the smartest person in your grade so when you failed history just because you forgot the study for one test you were pissed you walked inside and said "I'm dumb can't go back to school now or ever." The boys looked at your test Ashton said "sis your one of the most smartest girls I've ever met don't let this one grade get you down you'll do better next time." You said "Excatly why I shouldn't have failed this test but some how I still manged too." He sighed and said "we all fail sometimes you'll do better next time." You nodded knowing he was right then you chilled with them for the rest of the day.

Michael:(age:14): you just never showed up to school so that's how you failed out Michael said "you have to go to school." You said "you didn't look at you now." He said "I did for a little bit then I got to where I'm today." You said "fine I'll do the same." And then headed to school thinking you were going to be as successful as Michael one day when he knew you would never but you did end up going to school more and he knew you would be successful maybe one day as successful as him.