Imagine you get lost at a concert

Luke: you were front row at one of their concert you were having a blast then at the end of the show your friend went to the bathroom you didn't have to go so you just stood there waiting for her when she didn't show up you got worried you called her and went looking for her thinking the worse that she left you there by yourself you started panicing some how ended up behind the arean you heard a girls voice say "hey are you alright?" You looked up and saw Sierra you almost dropped your phone you said "um yeah I'm fine sorry I know I'm not suppose to be back here I thought my friend was back here cause She went to the bathroom and I didn't see her come out." She said "come with me we'll keep you back here until you find your friend is that ok?" You said "is that ok with you guys?" Crystal said "of course now come on we don't want the boys to worry now right?" You said "yeah right." Then you headed back with them security stopped you of course cause you're just a fan who is lost so of course they won't let you back crystal said "she's with us don't worry she's good we're just keeping her safe until she finds her friend." They looked at me then let me back with them I walked with them and then got a called from your friend You said "where are you?" She said "I left did you find another ride?" You said "I can find another ride why would you just leave me if you knew I was waiting for you?" She said "cause I thought you left me I didn't see you when I came out of the bathroom." You said "I would never I was looking for you and I was right where you left me." She said "ok hope you get home safe and I didn't know you were looking for me and didn't know you were still there." She hung up you said "what friend she is?" Crystal said " where is she?" You said "she's gone she left without me like she's such a bitch." Sierra said "wow what friend she is by the way what's your name?" You said "yn." They said "nice to meet you I'm Sierra and this is crystal and kaykay is already back there." You smiled and said "hi." Then they brought you to the dress room you froze crystal and Sierra said "her friend ditched her could she stick with us for now?" You said "it's ok I'll call my mom to come and get me you guys don't have to watch me I'm fine honestly." Luke said "nonsense we're not letting some fan of ours get hurt or worse you're staying with us we'll bring you home." You said "no I can't let you guys do that it's fine." Calum said "positive it's no problem." You said "ok." Then you guys got on the tour bus and talked you gave the driver your address and they brought you home you got home and said "thank you guys so much." Crystal said "anytime girl give us a ring anytime." Luke smiled at you and said "yeah it was no problem." Then you got off the bus and noticed their numbers where in your phone this turned out to be the best night of your life after all you were so happy.

Calum: you were at a restaurant with your boyfriend he said he had to go to the bathroom this was before you had to get to the venue he wasn't back yet and you knew it didn't take him that long to go to the bathroom so you paid and went to go find him but turns out he left you you were so pissed you headed to the venue which was right next store and then got front row since those were your seats and also soundcheck seats which were also front row you sat there and cried you didn't even notice the boys where on until someone said "hey you alright?" You looked up and saw the Calum hood looking at you you nodded and wiped your eyes and smiled Michael said "no you're not meet us backstage after ok?" You nodded the guards gave you a passed so you could head back there after you saw crystal and Sierra plus Kaykay coming over to you you froze they said "tell us what's up because it's probably a girl issue right?" You nodded and said "my boyfriend ditched me for no reason." And started crying again crystal pulled you over and hugged you and said "girl no tears for him he's not wroth your tears alright?" She said while looking at you and wiping your tears. You nodded and said "I just have no ride now home and I know I'll get lost and I'll see if my friend can take me home but like I'm all alone here and I have no boyfriend now either so yeah that's my life I guess." Sierra said "you're staying with us alright that's the Safest you're not alone you got us and you don't need him." You said "but I don't want to be a hassle." You didn't noticed the boys were done until Calum said "nonsense we just want our fans safe and happy." You smiled at him then headed back with the girls they explained to them what happened Calum came over to you and hugged you tightly and said "you don't need him he's a ass." You nodded and said "you're right I don't need him he is one." Then you guys talked until the concert started and he didn't let you go from the hug until he knew you were good you loved every moment of it and became close to crystal and Sierra and kaykay too,then the boys came back and said they would take you home you guys got really close that night especially you and Calum Michael  said "he found the one." Calum said "shut up she's probably not looking for anything right now after what her dick of a ex did to her." You were asleep on his lap but you weren't really asleep you said "I'd rather have you then him if that's what you're getting at I could be wrong." He said "no that is what I was getting at really? I mean we just met." You said "really you're the love of my life I switch lanes because of you and fell in love with you I was a luke girl but I love you now you're my whole world you're my everything like no doubt I support you in everything you do and stick by you through everything." Luke said "she's definitely the one how could you find anyone else like her she's a keeper for sure." Calum said "how about instead of us dropping you off at home we get to know each other more and come on tour with us?" You said "would mangement be ok with that?" Crystal said "they have to be since me and Sierra are here and Kay Kay ." You smiled and said "I would love too." Then you got home and packed all your things and went on tour with them that was the start of a amazing ever lasting relationship.

Ashton: your friend just used you for your money to go and see and meet her favorite band while you were at the meet a greet after she was done she left you and you were now lost you sighed and said "bitch." But still went up to them and hugged them and took a picture with them the girls noticed something was off with you so they took you to the side once you were about to leave you looked at them Kaykay said "what's up?" You said "nothing I'm fine." They could tell you weren't crystal said "come here." Then that's when the tears came you didn't want the boys to be concerned so you didn't break down with them but now you could so that's what happened Sierra said "was that girl with you? Who went before you?"  You nodded as she hugged you kaykay said "girl you don't need her stick with us you'll have more fun with us trust me she was so fake I could see right through her." You smiled knowing you would you stayed with them for the whole night you had a blast with them the boys didn't noticed until you came backstage with them ashton said "did the girls make a new friend?" You nodded and said "I'm yn." He said "I know you you're the girl that seemed off when we met her are you good now?" Making sure you were good you said "yeah thanks to these girls." They smiled you and the girls became great friends that night they invited you on tour of course you said yes that was definitely the best night of your life.

Michael: the concert just ended and you were back stage cause you passed out and the boys plus girls saw you were so embarrassed you sat there crying crystal Sierra and kaykay walked over concerned they said "hey you alright?" You said "no my friend didn't even care to come check on me she left cause she's figuring I have to go to the hospital when they said I was fine so now I'm alone back here by myself well not anymore but before I was." They hugged you and said "girl no tears for her she's not a true friend come with us we'll keep you safe." You said "thank you." You weren't able to breath either I think they noticed that cause once they got you to the dress room they sat you down and got you some water  they said "better." You said "a little I'm pretty sure now I'm having a panic attacking and this night keeps getting wrose wrose and wrose I don't want the boys to see me like this." Sierra hugged you and said "hey they've seen wrose what's your name by the way?" You breathed out and said "yn." Crystal said "you'll be ok just keep breathing." And rubbed your thigh then the boys came back and saw the mess you were Michael said "what happened?" And came over with the others Crystal said "she passed out her friend left her thinking she was going to the hospital and now she's having a panic attack cause she thought she was alone." Michael said "I'll be right back." The others came in and tried to help you Michael brought moose and southy back you wipped your eyes and smiled and said "no way this is happening." He handed them to you and you smiled so big crystal smiled and said "better?" You nodded so happy this helped you so much you ended up becoming great friends with them and going on tour with them you were so happy this happened to you cause then you wouldn't have the friends you have today.