Imagine your ex boyfriend hurts you

Luke: it's been a couple of days since the Incident happened with Luke you were taking care of him through it all and same with Sierra of course the others were over and you guys were chilling you heard a knock on the door you said "I got it." Thinking it was the pizza you guys ordered it was but the person who was delivering it was your ex you handed him the money and took the pizza and handed it to Calum who was behind you he went to put it on the table you stared at your ex for the longest time he said "well are you going to tip me?" You said "yes here's your fucking tip." You slapped him hard across the face He laughed and held his cheek and said "you of all people should know not to do that." Getting close to you You said "that's what happens when you mess with the people I love." He said "he's alive all I wanted to do was hurt him not kill him." You said "well you did that and you almost killed him in the process I want to punch you so bad right now but I know I shouldn't since I just slapped you we're suing you too." He said "then I will since you broke my fucking heart into a million pieces and no other girl will go out with me since you fucking told them I did horrible shit to you well now you will feel the pain I've been through." He was punching you over and over again you were screaming calum saw and came rushing over with Ashton and Michael too they pushed your ex off of you Calum pushed your ex out of the house and kicked his ass and said "get the hell out of here now you'll be hearing from our lawyers!!!" Then your ex left and said "I told you boys I would get her back." Ashton lunged at him but Calum caught him and said "don't yn needs us right now." He eye down your ex and then your ex left the girls got the first aid kit and cleaned you up as Luke hugged your shaking and crying body he said "you're ok now you won't have to see that physico ever again you're ok he's going to jail for a long time." You nodded he only put bruises on your face and cuts so you didn't have to go to the hospital you just sat on the couch for the rest of the night and watched movies with them and called the police.

Calum: you heard a knock at the door it was your ex boyfriend high out of his mind you tried to slam the door in his face but he stopped and said "it's your turn to get hurt now just like how you hurt me and how I hurt your boyfriend." He slammed you into the wall and then slapped you hard across the face you fell to the ground he kicked your side the girls saw and ran in and tried to stop him but he was to strong they called for the boys Ashton Michael and Luke ran in and pushed your ex off of you you were crying on the floor in pain crystal picked you up and brought you to were calum was he tried to get up but he couldn't she placed you next to him he hugged you tightly and said "what happened?" Ashton said "her physico ex happened." Luke brought in the first aid kit Calum said "of course he would come back for round 2 accept on her he's dead." You said "I'm fine but he needs to get put away." Crystal said "he definitely does." Then you just sat in Calum's arms for the rest of the night and of course called the police.

Ashton: you guys were having a movie night when there was a knock at the door you got it thinking it was your Chinese food it was but your ex was delivering it you sighed and handed him the money and gave the food to Michael he brought it to the living room you were about to close the door when your ex said " you really think I was going to leave you un harmed well you thought wrong bitch." Then he took out a knife and slice your arm you screamed calum Michael and Luke came running in and saw what your ex did to you they pushed him out and told him to never come back and called the police on him they brought you over to Ashton he said "that son of a bitch." They got the first aid kit and cleaned your cut it wasn't that deep which was good ashton held you close and said "he needs to get put away." You said "he will tomorrow he just added on to his case." Then you guys continued to watch the movie you were watching.

Michael: you were taking a nap on the couch with Michael since he couldn't move that much right now as the others went out with the girls to the mall you weren't feeling well so you stayed back but little did you know your ex broke into your house and beat the shit out of you as you were sleeping and Michael pushed him off of you and kicked him out of the house you woke up in pain you said "what the hell." Noticing you were on the floor and you noticed Michael on the couch and the boys coming in with the first aid kit you said "what happened?" Sierra said "your physico path ex almost killed you in your sleep he beat the living hell out of you." You said "but Michael stopped him?" Michael said "yes I did he's going to jail I called the police and they got him." You said "thank you and good." Calum picked you up and placed you on the couch as they cleaned you up and Michael held you close to him you were happy he was there to save you as always.