BSM you break your nose

Luke:(age:12): you were fooling around with your friends in the pool when luke told you not too of course it ended badly when you hit your nose at the bottom of the pool hard you came up and it was bleeding your friend said "holy shit." Then you got out of the pool and dried off as your friends got paper towels Sierra walked out and said "what did we tell you?" You said "not to horse play." She said "let me see." You removed the towels and it was swollen she sighed and went to get luke he came out and took a look and said "we'll have to go and get it checked out have you learned?" You nodded then got your clothes on and you guys were off to the doctors they said it was in fact broken. You had to wear a cast on it for a couple of weeks Luke didn't let you move at all during that time.

Calum:(age:13): you got hit with a Soccor ball in the face your nose was bleeding a lot Calum came over and they removed the napkins and said "yeah it's definitely broken." He took you to the doctors with the boys and they checked out your nose turned out it was in fact broken you had a bandage on it you sighed cause you looked awful Calum wouldn't let you move or do anything for the next couple of weeks that you had your cast on for.

Ashton:(age:14): your friends were throwing a football around you weren't playing you were on your phone then you saw the football coming towards your face it hit you in the face your friend said "shit Ash is going to murder me."  You said "I'm fine." But you weren't your nose was bleeding ashton and the boys came out and saw you ashton said "let me see." You showed him and he said "I'm bring you to the doctors it doesn't look good." Then the boys and him brought you there and you in fact broke your nose your friend helped you the whole time he felt so bad ash kept a eye on you even know you guys were just friends but just to be safe.

Michale:(age:15): you were at his concert when a fan hit you in the face by accident you headed back stage and the medics helped you Michael came backstage he checked your nose and it was definitely broken they took you the doctors and it turns out your nose was in fact broken the fan felt so bad she sent you stuff and helped you through it you guys ended up being best friends after that.