Imagine your job doesn't know you know them

Luke: you were working at Starbucks when them plus the one direction boys and the girls walked in you gasped and so did your co worker the one who didn't really like you pushed you out of the way and said "I got them go do whatever go clean my mess." Your other co worker said "no you're going to clean your mess and she's got them." Your co worker looked at you and said "please she has no chance with them." Then Luke said "and you thought you had a chance with us please she has a better one then you do." She huffed and went to clean her mess you said "now you see what I mean." Sierra said "yeah she's so jelous." You said "yeah how may I help you guys?" They were about to say their orders when your co worker goes "hold up you know them?" The other one goes "of course she doesn't why would she be working here if she knew them." You said "I live with Luke and Sierra their my family friends and I've told them all about you I work here for the same reason you work here to get money." Your co worker got excited and said "all good things right?" You said "toally." Your other co worker laughed you then took their orders and then you were done and left with them and hungout with them for the rest of the day.

Calum: you were working at a bakery your co worker goes "holy shit 5 seconds of summer is here and one direction." You looked up and saw them you smiled they walked over kaykay said "didn't know you worked here?" Leaning on the counter you laughed and said "how may I help you guys?" And leaned on the counter too your co worker said "falling in love with her much?" You rolled your eyes and looked at her and said "no I'm being nice." She said "it seems like you know them which you probably don't." Calum laughed and said "oh she knows us way to well." And winked at you you rolled your eyes and your co worker says "wait I was kidding do you actually know them?" You said "maybe I may or may not be dating one of them." She gasped and said "no way your not Calum's girl." You said "guilty as charged." And smiled at him she was shocked then you got them their orders and was done after that and left with them and hungout with them for the rest of the day.

Ashton: you worked at a party store when the boys and girls walked in plus one direction boys and girls your co worker gasped and said "I'm dreaming." Then Crystal said "no this is real we just need plates and cups." You said "over there queen." She said "I can't with you." You said "you love me." Then she walked over there your co worker said "do you know her?"you said "why would you think that?" She said "cause it seemed like it when she asked you the question." Crystal came back and said "oh she knows us to well." You rolled your eyes and checked her out your co worker was shocked then you left with them since you were done for the day.

Michael: you worked at a pet shop and heard someone say "well well well look who we have here." It was maya you said "hi maya." She said "hi I came to pick up some toys for Moose and south." You said "awe so cute their over there." She said "thank you and yes the boys and girls and other boys are with me I don't travel alone ever." You laughed and then saw the others your co worker hurried over to you and said "how the fuck you know her?!?!" You said "everyone does." She said "no like personal you know them?!?! How?!?!" Then they walked over and Eleanor goes "one word Michael's family friend." Your co worker was shocked you checked them out then clocked out and left and spent the rest of the day with them.