Imagine your their girlfriend's roommate and are dating another boy

Luke: you were new to la and had no where to live until you ran into Sierra who happens to be your favourite person ever and she said that she would ask Luke if you could live with them and he said sure so now here you were living with your idol and his girlfriend. you guys have gotten close Luke actually set you up with Calum noticing you were a huge fan of him cause he saw a sweatshirt you were wearing he gave him his number and you and him talked constantly he made you so happy you were walking petunia with Luke and Sierra you guys saw Calum Sierra smiled at you you had the biggest smile on your face you said hi to him he said "oh gosh you're beautiful in person too." You said "thank you." Then he asked if you wanted to go get some coffee you said "sure." Then you guys were off and just talked and hung for a couple hours then he walked you back to Luke and sierra's house plus your house now he said "I had a fun time." You said "I did too." Then he leaned in and so did you and you guys kissed you smiled after pulling away so happy you finally got to taste those amazing lips. Then you said bye you walked into the house and squealed you said "Sierra Sierra Sierra." She said "he kissed you!!!" You said "yeah he did I'm so happy right now." Then you jumped on the bed Luke said "he's good for you." You smiled so happy to have this life.

Calum: you were new to la which wasn't a good time to be new since there weren't many people out right now but you happen to run into jagward since he was getting stuff for him and Calum then you explained to him you were new here he took out his phone and was texting someone then he said you could become roommates with him and Calum you said thank you and you would love that you arrived and you knew exactly who both of them were Calum smiled and asked if you were single you said yeah he took your phone and typed something in he handed it back to you it was Ashton's phone number you smiled and texted him to see if it really worked and it did you guys FaceTime and talked every day then you went to get some coffee for you Calum and jagward turns out Ashton was doing the same for him and Kay Kay he smiled once he saw you and said hi you did the same you guys ended up talking for a couple of hours then you guys ordered your drinks and then Kaykay and him walked you back to your Appartment you arrived and they hugged you and said you guys need to hangout sometime you walked in and handed the coffees to Calum and jagward he said "what took you so long?" You said "I ran into Kaykay and Ashton." Calum said "I knew they would love you." You smiled happy this is how your life turned out to be.

Ashton: you just started living with Kaykay and Ashton they noticed you had no friends here yet beside them so Ashton decided to give you crystal's number you texted her and FaceTime her it was really her you guys became friends quickly and same with you and kylie plus Sierra too you were doing some food shopping when you ran into Michael and crystal she said "oh my gosh it's yn how are you?" You said "good you." She said "good." Then you guys chatted for a bit then you got everything you needed and then went your separate ways you got back to the house and Kay Kay said "what took you so long?" You said "I ran into crystal and Michael and talked to them for about a couple hours." Ashton said "I knew you guys would get a long great." Then you guys hung out the rest of the day.

Michael: you lived with crystal Michael kylie and Andy and benette so you guys became friends quickly but they wanted you to meet Luke cause they knew you and him would get along great as friends since he has Sierra they gave you his number and you guys talked a lot and FaceTime a lot too. You were out walking the dogs when you ran into Luke and Sierra doing the same you said hi to them and talked to them for a while then they had to go and so did you guys Michael said "I knew they would love you." You smiled and said "I did too we have so much in common then you guys headed back to the house you were so happy you finally met them in person.