Imagine you get jelous of him spending time with your siblings

Luke: your siblings where here for a vist for a week and you loved them to death but Luke and Sierra weren't paying attention to you at all only to your siblings you were driving them to the airport since they were going home today you gave them hugs and said have a safe trip back and then watched them until they left you said "yes you guys are all mine now." They chuckled Luke said "was someone jelous?" You said "yeah cause all the attention was on them and not me." Sierra laughed and said "oh you." And hugged you smiled and then left and chilled with them for the rest of the day.

Calum: you loved that your siblings got along with him and the boys but they were spending more time with them then you you sighed and said "I existed." Calum said "I see that don't worry babe you're all mine." And pulled you into him you smiled happy that he didn't forget about you and happy that you had him and that he loved your siblings as much as you did he said "no need to get jelous." And kissed your cheek you smiled happy to have the perfect boyfriend.

Michael: he was playing video games with your brother while you girls where shopping they were still playing them so you plopped yourself right on Michael's lap and said "you're fiancé and I are still here." He laughed and said "don't worry no need to get jelous I love you guys too I just need to beat your brother at this game." You said "ok fine." And got off of him then they joined you girls down stairs where the others were too and chilled with you guys.

Ashton: your siblings where taking up all his time you were getting jelous Kaykay could tell and said "no need he loves you just as much as them." You said "you're right he does." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day as the boys and one direction boys came over too and hungout with all of you guys for the rest of the day Ashton hugged you and said "I still love you." You said "I know." Then you guys just relaxed the rest of the day.