BSM: you cut your finger open

Luke:(age:12): you were cooking dinner with the girls you were cutting when you missed the vegetable and cut your finger instead you hissed crystal saw this and said "holy shit." And got towels sierra turned off the stove to help you you said "I'm fine it's probably not that deep." Sierra looked at it and said "it's not that bad." Crystal got you a bandage then you are back in action the boys walked in Michale peaked crystal's lips and Sierra did the same to luke he said "what happened?" You looked at your finger and said "I just cut it no big deal. While helping the girls it's fine." Luke said "good it's nothing to serouis be careful next time." You said "I will." Then you guys ate the wonderful meal you girls made.

Calum:(age:13): you were making dinner for the girls and boys and you wanted to do it for them so you did but of course you ended up cutting your finger but it wasn't to bad so you just put a bandage on it and continued to cook then when you were done you gave it to them Calum said "of course you hurt yourself I told you to be careful." You said "I tried but failed." Then you guys enjoyed the meal you made.

Ashton:(age:14): you were making shirts with your friend when you cut your finger on the knife you guys were using it wasn't that bad you just put a bandage on it and continued the boys and girls walked in and ashton said "of course only you hurt yourself I told you to be careful and that's why I said Scissors were better." You said "I tried but it's not that bad." Then you guys just hungout the rest of the day and chilled.

Michale:(age:15): you were helping your friend cook dinner for your family and hers plus the boys and girls too you said "welp that happened." looking at your finger. Your friend got you the first aid kit and fixed your finger you finished up and then gave them the food Michael said "only you." You said "of course it would happen to me." He chuckled and said "at least it wasn't that bad." You said "yeah it's fine." Then you guys enjoyed the rest of the night.