Imagine your family friends with shawn mendes

Luke: you and Luke were best friends you lived with him and Sierra they were having a little get together with the boys and one direction boys little did you know niall was bring shawn mendes and little did they know you and Shawn were like brother and sister so when he walked into the room you gasped and said "oh my gosh." And ran over to him and hugged him he said "what are you doing here?" You said "I live here with Luke and Sierra." Shawn said "when did you move here?" You said " a couple of days ago I told you I was moving here." He said "yeah I know just didn't know with them." Then you talked to him for the rest of the Night happy to see him again.

Calum: you and Calum were cuddling waiting for the boys to arrive you were falling asleep on him as you guys were waiting for the one direction boys and girls too they walked in and you saw Shawn Mendes  you shot up quickly and said "holy shit." And ran to him he hugged you and said "so this is the guy that stole your heart?" Looking at Calum You said "yeah it is." You ran over to Calum he caught you you smiled Shawn said "I know you'll treat her right I'm like a brother to her she probably didn't tell you that yet but now you know if you were getting confused on why she was hugging me." You blushed and said "yeah I didn't tell him that it never came up that's why I didn't tell you." Calum said "that's ok babe I know now it's all good." He smiled happy that Shawn approved of the both of you then you guys chilled out for the rest of the night with everyone.

Ashton: you were friends with Kaykay and lived with her and Ashton little did you know they invited the boys plus one direction boys and girls over and little did you know niall was bring Shawn Mendes with him you walked down stair and saw Shawn you screamed and ran over to him he jumped up off the couch and  said "what the hell? You live with them?!?!" And hugged you You said "yeah I do you never asked who I lived with I just told you I was moving here." Then he let you go of the hug He said "I love that you live with them their amazing people." You smiled and said "they are Shawn and I grew up together." The others smiled then you guys chilled for the rest of the day happy to see him again.

Michale:Shawn was over with Niall as you and Crystal were shopping he knew you lived with them you ran inside and jumped into his open arms once you saw him he said "I missed you so much you've gotten so big." And spun you around You smiled and said "I missed you to so much you've gotten old too." He chuckled and put you down. Then you guys chilled and relaxed for the rest of the day they knew you and Shawn where family friends and they loved him as much as you did.