BSM: your friend stans them

Luke:(age:11): you went to the bathroom then you heard your friend scream you finished up washed your hands and ran out and saw the boys and one direction boys and girls Sierra said "why does she do that everytime?" She said "I'm sorry I'm not use to you guys being here everyday now I forgot that she was Luke's sister I'm so sorry oh my gosh I'm so annoying." Luke said "it's fine no worries I'm glade you love us you're not annoying no worries." You smiled then you guys hungout with them for the rest of the day.

Calum:(age:12): you and your friend was doing homework when there was a knock you said "yeah." Calum opened it your friend fell off the bed you ignored her use to her doing that he said "is she ok?" You said "yeah she's fine she does this every time one of you guys walk in or the one direction boys or girls what's up?" She got up and dusted her self off and said "will never get use to that ever." You laughed he did too and said "dinner's ready?" You said "ok we'll be down now." He said "ok." Then you guys followed him your friend said "I'll never get use to this at all." You laughed then you guys are.

Ashton:(age:13): you were watching a movie with your friend when they walked in your friend said "holy shit never getting use to this ever what the fuck." You laughed and same with the others then they watched the rest of the movie with you and you guys chilled for the rest of the night as your friend was zoned out for most of the conversations you laughed and she then zoned back into reality when they asked her questions.

Michael:(age:14): your friend was staying in his air B and B Crystal and him walked in she said "I won't ever get use to this." They laughed and so did you and you said "oh we know." The others walked in to and you guys talked and chilled for rest of the day.