BSM: you pass out in the bathroom

Luke:(age:12): you weren't feeling well at all you went to the bathroom cause you had to go you got up and headed there you walked in and did what you had to do but when you got up and finished everything you fell right to the floor and everything went black you woke up on the couch Luke was dabbing your head with a towel you goraned and said "what happened?" Sierra said "you passed out in the bathroom." You goran and said "did I hit my head cause it hurts?" Luke said "yeah you did but not hard you just can't move for the rest of the day." You nodded and then chilled for the rest of the day.

Calum:(age:13): you were so drunk that you went into the bathroom to empty your stomach after you did that you passed out on the floor you were at your friends house you woke up in your friends bed you walked downstairs and said "cal what are you doing here?" He said "I'm here to take you home what were you thinking." You said "I wasn't does this mean I'm grounded?" He said "nope cause you're suffering enough right now." Then he took you home and you didn't move from the couch all day you were laying on Michael's lap who happened to be there when you guys got back with the others.

Ashton:(age:14): you had to go to the bathroom but you didn't drink anything all day so after you were done with that you passed out on the floor you woke up on the couch and on kaykay's lap you said "what happened?" She said "you passed out from dehydration drink this."you took sips of the water she gave you Ashton said "remember to keep drinking ok?" You nodded then just chilled with them for the rest of the day.

Michael:(age:15): you had taken one to many shots but then ended up in the bathroom the rest of the night until you passed out on the floor you woke up and saw crystal your head was on her lap you goraned and said "never doing that again." Michael said "hell no you're not." Then you Guys chilled for the rest of the day your learned your lesson to not do that again.