BSM: you're their stylist

Luke:(age:16):you were on tour with them right now you had some amazing outfits for them to try on they walked In and tried them on Luke said "I never knew you had this in you." You said "that's because mom and dad were to focused on you all the time." Luke sighed and said "well now their focusing on both of us." You smiled and said "you're right." Then you put the outfits away those were the outfits they were going to wear to the show tonight.

Michael:(age:17): you were getting his suite ready and same with the others today was his big day and you designed all the outfits Michael said "you did amazing thank you so much for doing this." You said "it's no problem I wanted this day to be as special as it can." He smiled happy to have you in his life then you guys headed out to the others who also looked amazing everything was perfect for this special day.

Ashton:(age:18): you designed his suit for tonight's date night he said "I love it." You said "I knew you would and you're going to love Kaykay's dress too." Then she walked in and said "I love your sister." You smiled she looked gorgeous Ashton was speechless he said "wow." She smiled and then they were off to their date night you smiled happy they were so happy together.

Calum:(age:19): they were off to a award show tonight you designed their suits they said "these are amazing." You said "thank you." Calum said "I told you you would get some where." You smiled and said "yeah you were right." Then you guys headed to the limo and headed to the show it turned out to be the best night of you guys lives they had a blast and so did you.