BSM: you go to a taylor swift concert

Luke:(age:11): you got vip tickets as a birthday gift to Taylor swifts show she was having you were so excited you brought your friend and you Luke came with you guys too you guys arrived and they brought you back stage and there she was Taylor she smiled and said "happy birthday." You said "thank you." And hugged her she said "you're the big 11." You said "yeah I'm." She said "how does it feel?" You said "amazing this is the best birthday ever." She smiled and you guys got pictures and signed stuff then you guys had front row to her show and had a blast you were the happiest girl alive luke was so happy to see you so happy you guys got home and he carried you in since you were asleep Sierra said "see you Guys had fun." Luke said "they loved it." Then they hungout the rest of the night.

Calum:(age:12): you couldn't see her in person because you got sick the day of the show you were so upset so calum made some calls and little did you know she was coming to your house she knocked at the door Calum said "go get it." You got up and went to go get it and saw Taylor you screamed and hugged her she said "hi I'm here to put on a show for you since you missed my concert since you were sick." You smiled so big she performed and you loved it and was so happy calum was so happy you were happy you hugged him and said "thank you so much." He said "anything for you." Then you hungout with her for the rest of the day.

Ashton:(age:13): her mother actually saw you and recognized you as Ashton's sister and brought you backstage to meet her you were so happy and Ashton was so happy that you were happy and you got to watch the show from back there too you had a blast and it was defently the best time of your life you were in heaven and couldn't believe this was actually happening to you you were so happy for this moment and this night to happen.

Michale:(age:14): you were actually on tour with her which Michael helped to get you on you were so thankful for her and him you were so happy Michael was at this show you ran to him he hugged you and said "how's it going?" You said "amazing thank you so much." He said "anything for you sis anything to make you happy." You smiled so happy that this happened to you and Taylor loved you too you guys became besties after that.