Imagine you won a contest to spend a week with one direction and 5sos

*Imagine you won a contest to spend a week with one direction and 5sos and you're friends with  one of the 5sos guys/dating them*

Luke: you and your friends entered a contest to spend a week with 5sos and 1D you guys ended up winning little did your friends know that you were friends with luke you've known Luke since you were young but you haven't had time to see him in so long so that's why you did this you walked over to the 1D boys and hugged them and then you guys saw the 5SOS boys you couldn't help but run over to Luke who was really surprised to see you there he caught you and said "no way this isn't the yn I remember." You smiled and said "it's me I missed you so much." He hugged you tightly and said "I missed you too." Sierra said "holy shit you're here!!!" You said "I'm!!!" Then hugged her too Michael said "wait this isn't little yn that would be with you whenever she could." You said "it is." Louis said "why didn't you just ask to spend a week with us if you knew Luke already?" You said "because I didn't have time this was the only option for me or the money yeah I know he could have helped me but like I felt bad so I did this Instead." Luke said "I guess this makes more sense accepted we're extending it since it's you." You smiled and then you guys hungout for the rest of the day happy to be back with Luke.

Calum: you walked into the venue so excited to see the 1D boys again you forgot the 5sos boys were also going to be there but once you saw the 1D boys you couldn't stop smiling you hugged them all and said "I knew you guys would come back everyone else thought I was crazy to think that." They laughed and Liam said "well I kind of gave it away early on." You said "yeah you did but it was fine you didn't say as much as you could have." You said while looking at Louis he said "hey he still spilled enough to get told off." You laughed and said "and people wonder why I'm sassy they should meet you." Louis laughed then you felt someone grab your waist you screamed and turned around seeing Calum you jumped into his arms he hugged you harry said "well we know who her favorite 5sos boy is." They laughed you peaked his lips then he put you down crystal said "their dating  I don't know why she didn't tell you guys that or why she didn't just ask them." You said "well I kind of forgot that they were part of all this and you know why I didn't ask them." Luke said "well you could have done this for free." Sierra said "she would have if she wouldn't get hate for it." You said "yeah cause the fans love hating on people not like I don't get hate for this but still." Calum sighed and said "they do when they shouldn't." then you guys just chilled for the rest of the day.

Ashton: you walked in and ran to the 1D boys harry caught you so you wouldn't fall on your face then you hugged the others you said "I've waited 9 years for this." Niall said "here you are and we're guessing you're a fan of 5sos too right?" You said "yeah I'm I guess you can say I'm their number one fan." The boys smiled then someone picked you up from behind you knew it was ashton you giggled he put you down and you hugged him Louis said "that's what she meant." You laughed and said "yeah that is what I meant." Harry said "why apply for this then?" You said "cause you know how both fandoms are they would have been like oh she's using them just to meet them and shit like that." Liam said "she has a point their awful some of them or a lot of them." You said "mmmm I've been part of both long enough to know you have to work for things and can't get them handed to you even know I can." Then you guys just chilled for the rest of the day.

Michael: you were chatting to the one direction boys and chilling with them until someone picked you up you turned around and saw Michael Crystal and the boys plus the other girls Michael said "I missed you so much." You said "I missed you too." The one direction boys said "this isn't little yn and who came on tour with you boys when we toured together she's not that old yet." You giggled and said "I'm a year younger then them." Niall said "why enter then if you know them and us you could have just asked." Eleanor said "it was toally because of the fans cause she knew they would say shit probably say shit now too." You said "she's right and yeah sort of kind of depends on the day." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day happy to be with them again.