BSM: your friend doesn't like them

Luke:(age:11): you and your friend walked in from school the boys and girls where there your friend rolled her eyes you said "leave since you don't like them I know you didn't say it but I can sense it so leave." Then she left Sierra said "what friend she is." You said "I know right like who wouldn't love you guys." They smiled and then you did your homework and chilled with them for the rest of the day.

Calum:(age:12): your friend came over and saw them there she said "ugh why are you guys here." You said "they live here you don't so you can leave and they will stay I don't need you." She left then you hungout with the boys and girls you said "she can mess with me but not with you guys ever." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day.

Ashton:(age:13): you invited your friend to a party once she saw the boys and girls she said "oh hell no." You said "then leave I don't need you." Then she left and you hungout with the others for the rest of the day cause those are the only people you needed in your life you didn't need anymore else besides them.

Michale:(age:14): your friend walked in and said "look who's actually around." You said "look who's not actually around you now leave like bye." Then she left you said "what a bitch." Michael said "yeah she is."then you guys hungout together for the rest of the day happy to have them in your Life you needed no one else in your life beside them.