Chapter 6: Valentines Day

BRANDON'S POV

"Brandon! Phone!" Ethan yelled. I groaned before getting up from my place on the couch and walking into my room.

"Hello?" I answered without even looking at who it was.

"Hey babe."

"Oh hey" I said, sitting down on my bed.

"Guess where I'm going to be all of Feburary"

"New York?" I asked excited.

"Mmmmmhmmm."

"Oh my God Alex, that's awesome!" I exclaimed.

"I know! I'm just about to get on my plane now!"

"Yay! Call me when you land and I'll come pick you up."

"Kay babe, love you, bye." I said bye to her before I hung up. I let out a heavy, happy sigh as I layed on my bed.

"Are you okay?" Ethan asked, peeking into my room and I just nodded.

"Alex is going to spend Feburary over here." I smiled at the mention of her name.

"That's good." He said before walking out of the hallway and into the kitchen.

"Brandon, I got dinner tonight!" Ethan shouted a couple of hours later. I yelled back at him in agreement as I got up and started ot get ready. I took a shower and pulled out my clothes. I got out some ripped, black skinny jeans and a plain white, tight T-Shirt. I pulled them on and then started flat ironing my hair. I rimmed my eyes with eyeliner and toussled my hair a little before walking out of the bathroom. As I walked into my room, my phone rang. I leaped for my phone, greeting the person on the other line.

"Hey babe, I just landed."

"Great! I'm on my way to pick you up."

"Okay, love you."

"Love you too, bye." I said as I finished slipping on my shoes and grabbed my car keys. "I'm off to the airport, be back in a bit. Try not to fuck each other too much while I'm gone." I chuckled. "SHIT!" I yelled, slamming the door as Ethan chucked a spoon at me. I jogged down the stairs of the complex and hurried into my car. Luckily, there was no traffic so I was able to get to the airport quickly.

I parked, got out of my car and pulled out my phone. I called her up and she answered right away.

"Hey babe, where are you?" I asked as I walked into the airport.

"I'm over at Panda Express getting something to eat."

"Okay well, I'll be right over there."

"Okay, do you want something?"

"No, Ethan's making dinner."

"Oh okay, then I wont get anything."

"Okay, love you, bye." I said. She said bye and I hung up, heading to Panda Express.

BAILEY'S POV

"Bailey!" My dad called from downstairs. I got off my bed and jogged downstairs.

"Mhmm?" I asked, landing in front of him.

"Text your band members, I need addresses, I'm taking all of you guys somewhere." He said.

"Okay." I said, running back upstairs, grabbing my phone and sent a group text to the four people in my band. I slipped my shoes on and then ran backdownstairs.