Chapter 19: Cheating

BRANDON'S POV

Alex walked into the apartment, tears streaming down her face.

"Brandon w-we need to talk." She said, turning to face me. I sat up straight and turned off the TV, making room for her ont he couch. She sat down slowly and sighed, running her fingers through her hair. She placed her head into her hands and started to sob.

"Alex." I said softly, placing a hand on her back.

"I cheated." She uttered out. My eyes widened and my body froze. She looked up at me, her eyeliner smeared everywhere. "I'm so sorry Brandon." I bit my lip, worried about the answer to my next question.

"Who." I said simply. Her face got even more guility.

"It was just a kiss." She said quickly.

"Who was it." I said though gritted teeth.

"E-Eth-"

"FUCKING!" I shouted as I shot up and grabbed my keys.

"BRANDON!" She called after me.

"NO!" I yelled, flipping her off as I slammed the door behind me. I started up the car and just started to drive, not caring where I was going.

LYRICA'S POV

"Hey babe." I smiled as Ethan walked in. He closed the door slowly and looked at me, bitting his lip. I could tell something was wrong.

"Hey love...we need to talk." He said, slowly sitting down next to me.

"What's wrong?" I asked, my smile dropping.

"Nothing... just... something happend while I was out." Tears started to form in my eyes.

"Just... tell me Ethan." I said, thinking of the worse.

"A...Alex and I kind of... kisse-"

"WHAT!" I screached, tears starting to fall out of my eyes.

"Alyrica! I am so so so sor-"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT ASSHOLE!" I cried, going to grab my keys.

"ALY-" I cut him off by flipping him off and slamming the door as I left the apartment. I got in the car and quickly drove to my parents' house, I needed them right now. I pulled into the driveway and knocked on the door, wiping my tears as I waited for one of them to answer.

"Alrycia?"

"Daddy." I sobbed into his shoulder, wrapping my arms tightly around him.

"Babygirl, what is it?" He asked as he brought me in.

"Lyrica?" My dad asked from the couch. "What happend?" He asked as I sat down on the couch. I was crying so hard, I couldn't speak. One rubbed my back while the other hugged me.

"E-Ethan." I uttered out, I felt both of them tense up.

"What'd he do to you?" My daddy asked.

"H-He che-cheated. He ki-kissed someone el-else." I sobbed.

"That fucking little bitch. I knew he was no good, I'm going to fucking kick his ass." My daddy mumbled, jumping up and running towards the door.

"Daddy, don't!" I begged.

"Jayy! Stop!" My dad called, holding my body closer to him.

"NO! I'M GOING TO TEACH THAT LITTLE DIP SHIT A LESSON!"