Chapter 112

Chapter 112

HUNTER'S POV

"I'm home!" I called as I walked into the apartment Annabelle and I had bought shortly after we graduated. It's small, but it works.

"Hunter!" She squealed, running to me and wrapping her arms around my waist, passionatley kissing my lips.

"Why hello there." I laughed and she just giggled.

"I have a surprise for you." She said, chewing on her lip.

"Okay, what is it?"

"First, I have a question. What do you think about having a wedding in December?"

"Sure, but why so late." I asked, considering it was January.

"I'mpregnant." She said all at once.

"W-What?"

"I'm pregnant." She said with a smile. I grabbed her and hugged her tightly, spinning her around. I put her down and grabbed her face, kissing her lips for a few seconds.

"That's amazing Annabelle!" I exclaimed. She giggled and kissed me again.

"Can we go tell our parents?" She asked and I bit my lip. "Hunter, we're engaged adults. I dare my dad to have a problem with this." She said and I smiled.

"Alright, but can I call Brandon first?"

"Sure." She smiled, skipping off to our room. I sat down on the couch and pulled out my phone, dialing Brandon's number.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey Brandon." I said, running my fingers through my hair.

"Oh, hey Hunter. What's up?"

"I just wanted to tell you something. Um, Annabelle's pregnant." I said nervously, chewing on one of my fingernails.

"Really?"

"Yeah." I said, a small smile on my face.

"That's great! I'm happy for you guys. How do you feel about it?"

"I'm estactic. Just...Annabelle wants to go tell her parents, and I'm kinda worried." I said, lowering my voice.

"Hunter, you guys are adults. I mean, he's going to be a grandfather, I'm sure he'll be happy for you two. Even if Annabelle had kept the baby when she was sixteen, I'm sure that as soon as he saw your child, he would've been happy for you guys." He reassured me.

"I guess you're right, thanks Brandon." I shrugged.

"No problem, just call me if you need anything, alright?"

"Alright, see you later."

"Bye." He said and hung up. I walked to our room and placed my hands on Annabelle's hips, kissing her lips.

"I just have to change and I'll be ready." I said, gesturing to my work clothes.

"Got it." She smiled, pecking my lips and leaving the room. I changed into a BVB shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. I brushed my hair and walked out of the room, grabbing the keys.

"Ready?" I asked and she nodded, standing up. We got into the car and decided to tell my mom first. I pulled into her driveway and turned off the car, getting out and walking up to the door with Annabelle. I knocked on the door and my mom smiled, pulling me in for a hug.

"Hi mom." I said as she hugged Annabelle and told us to come in. The three of us sat on the couches and I grabbed Annabelle's hand, looking over at her with a smile.

"I guess I'll just get right to the point. Annabelle's pregnant." I said with a smile and my mom's jaw dropped.

"Really?" She asked and we both nodded. "That's great!" She exclaimed. "How far?"

"Only a few weeks." Anna shrugged.

"Well, I'm so happy for you guys." She said with a smile, hugging me and then hugging Annabelle. We talked to my mom a bit more before leaving and driving to Annabelle's parent's house.

"They'll be happy, I promise." She said, noticing my nervousness, kissing my cheek and getting out of the car. I took a deep breath and got out of the car, walking up to the door with Annabelle. She knocked and Sammi opened with a smile, hugging Annabelle before hugging me.

"Jinxx! The kid's are here!" Sammi called, inviting us in and closing the door behind us. Annabelle pulled me onto the couch and Sammi sat on the other one, waiting for Jinxx.

"Hey Annabelle, hey Hunter." He smiled as he came down the stairs, hugging his daughter before shaking my hand with a smile. He sat down next to Sammi and I nudged Annabelle, staring down at my feet.

"We actually have a surprise for you guys." She said with a smile.

"Really?" Sammi asked and Anna nodded.

"I'm pregnant." She said with a huge smile.

"That's great!" Sammi exclaimed, hugging Anna, then hugging me. "Isn't that great Jeremy?" She asked as she sat back down.

"Yeah, it's wonderful." He said with a smile.

"How far?" Sammi asked.

"A few weeks." Anna said.

"Well that's awesome, I'm glad for you honey." Jinxx said with a smile.

"Thank's dad." She smiled, getting up to hug him. We talked with them a bit more before deciding to go back home. Annabelle hugged both of her parents while I hugged Sammi and Jinxx even gave me a bro-hug. We got back in the car and I pulled out of the driveway.

"See, I told you they would be fine. You were nervous for nothing." She said with a smile, grabbing my free hand and rubbing it, lacing our fingers.

"Okay, you were right." I said with a smile, kissing her lips as we continued to drive home.

*************************************************************************************

Yay! They're pregnant!

Listening to Smells Like Teen Spirit~ Nirvana

25 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!