Chapter 51: Blake Alexander Jones

BAILEY'S POV

About halfway through the tour, my dad told us that one of his old buddies did really great tattoos if we wanted to get one. We all decided to get our band's logo tattooed on our forearm. After we were done for the day, we headed over to his shop and told him what we wanted. He took us back one at a time and we all just talked until it was our turn. It was everyone's first tattoo while it was my third so they were a little bit more nervous than me. We finally got our tattoo's done and went back to the bus, going straight to sleep.

The next morning, the whole band had an interview with BryanStars. We all got up, got dressed and sat around since his interview was way before any of our set times or signing times. When it was time, we all got up and walked to the building he was in.

"Hey Bailey!" Bryan exclaimed, opening up his arms for a hug.

"Hey Bryan." I smiled, hugging him. Bryan greeted the rest of the band and we all sat on the small couch. Bryan sat in the middle, I sat on one side of him and Alyx sat on the other. Sam sat on the arm next to me and Roxanne sat on the other arm. Camari climbed onto the back of the couch and sat behind me.

"In three, two, one. Hey guys, it's Bryan here with all the members of Stormy Copper." We all cheered. "So, you guys are all nineteen, correct?" We all nodded. "All right, I'm going to pass the mic around and I want you to say your name and your role in the band." He said as he passed the mic to me first.

"I'm Bailey and I sing." I said, passing it to Sam.

"Um, I'm Sam and I play lead guitar."

"Camari, rythym guitar."

"Roxanne, bass."

"And I'm Alyx and I play drums."

"All right, Bailey, your dad is Andy Biersack, yes?"

"This is true, I am his youngest daughter, Bailey Biersack. Honestly, if it wasn't for my dad, I probably wouldn't even be in this band. I was inspired by my dad and when I started it at oh, sixteen or seventeen, my dad was behind me one hundred percent. Once I got the band formed, he helped us get gigs and, we wouldn't be on Warped Tour this year without him. Okay, that's my little emotional moment." I said with a small smile.

"Aww, well that's sweet Bailey. Okay, I know you guys are still pretty young but, do you have any tattoos?"

"We actually just got one as a band last night." Roxanne said. We all showed off our band logo that we had tattooed on our arms.

"I actually have three tattoos. I have the band one, I have a family one on my chest that my mom came up with. It has the names of all five of the members in my family in the shape of a 'B' heart for Biersack. I also have a crown on my other arm that says Daddy's Little Princess and a Batman symbol in the middle jewel since that was my dad's nickname for me. I'm planning on getting a lot more though." I said, readjusting myself since I had to move a lot to show my tattoos.

"Okay, that's great! So, out of the five of you, who is in a relationship."

"SAM AND BAILEY!" Alyx blurted out. I sighed and jokingly rolled my eyes. Sam leaned down and kissed the top of my head. I smiled up at him and kissed his arm.

"So, you two are dating?" Bryan asked and we nodded. "Awww." He cooed and I just looked down and blushed. "Okay, on a more serious note, you guys just released an EP?"

"Yes we did, a few months ago. We play all four songs on that EP and then we do two covers." Camari said with a smile.

"Okay, Sam, you haven't talked much. Can you tell us anything about your new album?" Bryan asked as he passed the mic to Sam.