Chapter 96: New Friend

BAILEY'S POV

*1 week later*

"I have some good news for you guys." My dad smiled, sitting down in front of us. He had called my whole band over to the house and we were all sitting in the living room. "I booked you guys a headlining tour!" We all screamed and my dad smiled. "It's three months, you leave next month, with like three dates here in California. The opening bands are Survive This and two lesser known bands."

"Wait, what about Black Veil Brides?" I asked and my dad sighed.

"That's the thing. I think you guys are okay enough to do this tour on your own. Of course, you'll have your tour manager and your bus driver looking after you. And besides, we can't go on tour right now, we're in the middle of recording our album. I'm sorry Bailey, but you have to learn how to do things on your own, that includes touring without me. I'll come to your California shows, but then you're on your own." The girls squealed, running up to hug him before running up to my room.

"Bailey." He said since I was still on the couch.

"I don't want to tour without you dad." He sighed. 

"Bailey, one day Black Veil Brides is going to be over. We're getting old and soon, we're not going to be able to play music anymore. Almost all of us are grandparents and we're almost sixty. Besides, we can't go on tour because Delilah is eight months pregnant and Ashley and Denise need to fly out to Florida to see them soon. I promise, everything will go fine. We'll Skype everyday and if there's ever a major problem, you know I will be out there ASAP. Okay?"

"Okay." I said with a small smile, going over to hug him. "Thank you daddy."

*1 month later*

"THANK YOU SACRAMENTO!" I screamed into the mic, running off the stage. We hung out backstage for a while before we had to get back on the bus.

"Okay, I'll see you later Bailey." My dad said.

"B-B-But."

"Bailey, you guys are getting on the bus because you have to leave now so you can get to Portland on time. I have to get back to Los Angeles, I love you."

"I love you too." I said, hugging him.

"I promise everything will be fine. We'll talk tomorrow, alright?" I nodded. He kissed my forehead with a smile and got into his car. I got onto the bus and went to my bunk, going straight to sleep.

BRANDON'S POV

I smiled as I watched Camryn run around. I was in the driveway playing with her while Alex was inside, dealing with Danielle. I looked over to see a girl around Camryn's age running towards me.

"Hi!" She smiled, waving at me.

"Hi, where's your mommy?"

"Hannah!" I looked to see a woman running towards me. "Hannah, don't run off like that." She scolded the little girl, before looking at me. "Hi, I'm Sarah."

"Brandon." I smiled, shaking her hand. "So, this is your daughter?"

"Yeah. We just moved in next door a few days ago."

"Oh, okay. I remember seeing a moving truck in the driveway.

"Yeah." She said with a small laugh.

"DADDY!" I heard Camryn yell as I felt arms wrap around my leg.

"Hi Camryn." I smiled, stroking the top of her head.

"Who's that?" She asked, pointing at the other little girl.

"That's Hannah, our new neighbor."

"Oh, hi, I'm Camwyn."

"Hi, I'm Annah."

"Do you wanna play?"

"Yeah." They smiled and started running around.

"That was fast." Sarah giggled and I nodded. "So, is she your only one?"

"Nope. My wife is inside with my other daughter."

"Oh, how old are they?"

"Camryn turned three in October and Danielle is nine months."

"Oh okay, Hannah is turning three in March."

"Cool, so they're the same age." I said with a smile.

"Brandon!" Alex called, walking out with Danielle on her hip. "Brandon, dinner's ready."

"Okay, I'll get Camryn."

"Oh, hello." Alex smiled at Sarah.

"Hi, I'm Sarah, your next door neighbor. That's my daughter playing with yours."

"Oh, okay."

"Hey, maybe you and your husband can come over sometime this weekend and we can all get to know each other."

"Sounds great." We all exchanged phone numbers and I turned to find Camryn still running around with Hannah.

"Camryn! Dinner time!" She said bye to Hannah and ran into the house. We said goodbye to Sarah and went inside ourselves.

********************************************************************************************

Hannah -------->

Listening to Just A Dream~ Carrie Underwood

25 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!