Chapter 80

Chapter 80

BRANDON'S POV

"Brandon, where are you taking me?" Alex whined. I smiled, I had blindfolded her because I had a surprise for her.

"You'll see." I said as I parked and turned off the car. I got out and unstrapped Camryn first before opening the door for Alex. I got Alex out and unblindfolded her.

"Welcome to your new home!" I announced.

"Did you already buy it?"

"Not yet, I wanted to double check with you first. Julia called me when I was taking Hunter and Annabelle for ice cream and told me that this house was still available."

"Can we take one more walk through?"

"Of course you can!" Julia exclaimed as she appeared out of nowhere. "Follow me!" She said, taking us into the house.

There was a little entryway with the stairs off to the left. You kept walking and the entryway led to the living room with a bar seperating it and the kitchen. We walked out to the back and there was a pool and a hot tub. We walked back in and went over to the stairs, walking up to the top. We turned to the right where the master bedroom was located. it was a good sized with two big windows and two walk in closets. In the master bathroom was a walk in shower and a tub attatched. I turned around and there was two sinks and two mirrors. We walked out and walked down the hall to where the bedrooms were located. There were four rooms, all the same. Two bathrooms were up here as well which was good. We walked back down the stairs and Alex had a small smile on her face.

"So, what do you think Alex?" I asked her.

"I love it, I want it." She said, looking around.

"What about you Camryn? Do you like your new house?"

"AH!" She yelled, throwing her hands up in the air, causing us to chuckle.

"I think she likes it." I laughed, kissing her forehead and Alex agreed

"We'll take it." Alex and I both said at the same time to Julia.

HUNTER'S POV

I got home from school and didn't see my dad's car in the driveway. I walked in and saw my mom sitting on the couch, like always.

"Where's dad?" I asked.

"He left." She said with a shrug. I clenched my fists and kicked the wall. "Hunter James Brooks!'

"NO! HE'S SUCH A FUCKING ASSHOLE, I HATE HIM! HE JUST UP AND LEFT US AGAIN! I NEVER WANT TO FUCKING SEE HIM AGAIN!" I yelled, storming up the stairs. I collapsed onto my bed and sobbed into my pillow. Why did my father have to be a stupid asshole?

**********************************************************************************************

Short chapter, I'm sorry

Listening to I Don't Love You~ My Chemical Romance

Their house -------->

25 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!