Chapter 110

Chapter 110

BRANDON'S POV

The next few days was filled with me, waiting on Alex, hand and foot. I would get up every morning and make her breakfast, give her massages, comfort her when she cried, everything. A lot of it made me feel better as well. 

"Want me to give you another massage?" I asked, walking into the room.

"Just stop." She said, not looking at me.

"W-What?"

"Brandon, why are you doing all of this shit! Don't get me wrong, I love it, but it's just not like you. It's not like losing this baby just effected me, it effected you too and we both fucking know it Brandon! I saw how you broke down at the hospital Brandon, you can't just fucking tell me you're fine."

"I'm fine." I said through gritted teeth.

"God damnit Brandon!"

"UGH!" I screamed, punching a whole in the wall.

"NOW LOOK WHAT YOU FUCKING DID! ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY WITH YOURSELF? HUH BRANDON?" I was on the brink of tears. "NOW FUCKING ANSWER ME! WHY. ARE YOU. DOING. ALL OF THIS. SHIT. FOR. ME."

"WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE ME BREAK DOWN AND CRY?" I asked as I wiped a tear off of my cheek. "DOING ALL THIS SHIT IS THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS ME FROM BREAKING DOWN CRYING! I'M TRYING TO STAY STRONG FOR YOU ALEXANDRA!"

"WELL MAYBE I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE STRONG FOR ME. THE KIDS, SURE, WE DON'T WANT TO FUCKING SCARE THEM! BUT I'M YOUR FUCKING WIFE BRANDON! YOU SHOULDN'T BE ASHAMED TO CRY IN FRONT OF ME! YOU SHOULDN'T TRY TO BE STRONG ALL THE TIME AROUND ME, ESPECIALLY TIMES LIKE THIS WHEN I NEED YOU THE MOST BRANDON!" Now she was crying.  She took a deep breath and started to speak again.

"Look, you took off time from work, and I want you to relax. I don't want you doing shit for me anymore Brandon. I want you to lay here and be with me so we can get through this together! That's is the only way we're going to get through this fucking tragedy!" I fell to the ground and started to sob into my knees, not being to hold it back any longer.

"There you go Brandon, let it all out. That's it." She said, getting off the bed and walking over to me, rubbing my back. She wrapped her arms around me, causing me to lean on her.

"It's just not fair." I cried.

"I know Brandon, I know." She said, placing a kiss on the top of my head.

*1 week later*

The kids have been home for about a week and we let my mom stay with us for a bit to help out Alex. Since Alex and I had our little 'fight', I've been depressed as hell. Staying in bed all day, not taking a shower and just moping around. The kids have only come to see me once and that was when they came home. 

I know Alex is still upset, it's hard to get over something like this quickly. But, she moped around for a week and then was able to move on with her life. Honestly, I think I took this a bit harder then she did. I know, now that we have two daughters, she would love a son, but I've been wanting a son from the beginning.

"Camryn made her daddy dinner." Alex smiled, coming in with a tray and Camryn on her shoulders.

"Thank you Camryn." I said with a forced smile, sitting up a bit and taking the tray from Alex.

"You're welcome daddy." Camryn said as Alex sat her on the bed and she crawled up to me, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing my cheek. "I love you daddy."