Chapter 73

Chapter 73

HUNTER'S POV

*1 week later*

"Hunter?" Brandon knocked at my door.

"Come in." I groaned into my pillow.

"Hey, your mom said you've been upset, what's going on?" Brandon asked, sitting on my bed.

"It's nothing, I'm perfectly fine." I said, still face down in my pillow.

"You don't look fine." I sighed and sat up, pulling my knees to my chest.

"Jinxx hates me."

"What?"

"He forbid Annabelle and I from seeing each other."

"What? Why?"

"I kind of got her pregnant." I said, looking down at my bedspread.

"You what!"

"Look, we were doing homework and it just kind of happened. I didn't use protection and I messed up. She got an abortion and then told me what happened. Jinxx kind of freaked out about a week ago and forbid us from seeing each other."

"Damnnnn." He said and I nodded.

"I mean, we agreed to remain absinent until we graduated but, that's not good enough for Jinxx I guess." I shrugged.

"He'll come around."

"I highly doubt it, I went over to appologize to Annabelle because we got ionto a fight and Sammi had to hold him back from basically killing me. Jinxx then called me and said that I was no longer allowed to see Annabelle and that she was grounded." He was about to speak when a rock hit my window. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow before getting up and looking out to see Annabelle standing down there.

"Anna? What are you doing here? I thought you were grounded!"

"I am! I just really wanted to see you."

"Hold on!" I called before looking back at Brandon, trying to think. "I got it." I said with a smile. "Okay, Brandon. I need you to distract my mom so I can get the ladder up to my room for Annabelle. It's in the garage." He chewed on his lip before sighing.

"Fine." I smiled and turned back to Annabelle.

"I'll be right back." I said before opening up my door. Brandon walked out first and I began to follow him as he started down the steps.

"Lisa!" He called as he made it to the bottom. He stood in front of my mom so her back was to me and began to talk about me. I smiled and slowly made my way down the stairs and quietly went out to the garage. I grabbed the ladder and carried it up to my room, Brandon following me once I was out of sight.

"Thank you so much Brandon." I smiled as he closed the door behind him.

"No problem."

"Now, help me lower this ladder." He nodded and walked over to my window with me. "Annabelle, I want you to climb this ladder!"

"Okay!" She agreed and I smiled, beginning to lower it. She grabbed onto it and put it on the ground before climbing it. Once she was within arms length, Brandon pulled her in since I wasn't strong enough. Annabelle jumped into my arms and hugged me tigtly, crying into my shoulder. I sat down on my bed and rubbed her back, kissing her head and stroking her hair with my free hand. It felt so great to hold her in my arms again.

"I'm just going to go." Brandon said, backing up to my door.

"Wait!" Annabelle called, picking her head up and turning to look at Brandon. "I can't stay for long, I don't wanna get caught, can you drive me home Brandon?"