Chapter 66: Can't Be Tamed

BAILEY'S POV

I hugged my dad one last time before he got on his tour bus. Stormy Copper did get on Warped again but not main stage yet. All the main stage bands were going to a kick off party/concert so that meant Black Veil Brides had to go. While my dad is gone, my band is going to shoot our second music video and I can't wait. We've already discussed stuff between the five of us and with the director and it's going to be really fun to shoot.

A few hours after my dad left, I said bye to my mom so I could begin shooting today. I drove down to the studio and smiled when I saw Sammi there. She agreed to do my hair and makeup which made me happy. I looked around and saw the rest of my band sitting around. The director walked in and greeted all of us, going over the plan one last time. We all agreed and found out all five of us had seperate "dressing rooms". 

Sammi went over to the rack of clothes and picked out a torn up black shirt, torn up black jeans and a vest with feathers on it, handing it to Onyx. She told him to go put it on and he nodded, dissapearing into his room. She picked out a simillar thing for the other girls and handed it to them. My costume was completley different.

It was a black leotard type with shoulder pads and feathers and wraps. Sammi helped me into it and then we all met in a room with tons of mirrors and each sat down in front of one. She started with Onyx, flat ironing his hair and brushing it, doing a messy style and sticking it in his face. She put a small line of eyeliner on his lids and then moved on to Roxanne.

On the three girls she did black eyeliner, black eyeshadow and light pin lipstick, nothing too crazy.

Finally, she got to me and started with my makeup. She coated my eyes with heavy black eyeliner and eyeshadow, but in a way that it looked good. She put fake eyelashes on me and put some light pink lipstick on my lips, like she did with the other girls. She moved on to my hair and added some extensions and teased my hair, bumping it up at the top.

We were all led to the set and I saw this big bird cage with a huge nest. I was instructed to get in and smiled, this is going to be fun.

*A month later*

We were able to get the musiv video done in less then two weeks and it was just posted on Youtube.

"MOM! DAD! COME HERE!" I yelled, pulling it up on the computer. I pressed full screen and smiled, waiting.

"Is it posted?" My mom asked.

"Yeah! Come on! I'm sure you guys will love it!" I exclaimed. 

"All right, all right, we're here." My dad said as they crowded behind me. I smiled and pressed play, the camera scanning over a room full of people. The white cover over the bird cage was lifted and I popped up, my wings spreading out. I smiled as the music started and felt a sense of pride running through me. It ended  and I turned to them with a huge smile.

"Bailey Addison Biersack." My dad said, bitting his lip. "What the fuck was that?"

"W-What do you mean?"

"Andy, calm down." My mom said, placing her hands on his shoulder.

"I mean, why the fuck did you agree to do this?"

"I-I-"

"Bailey! When you started this band, we made an agreement. You wouldn't pose or do anything provocative!"

"That wasn't provocative!"

"PEOPLE WERE RUNNING HANDS ALL OVER YOUR BARLEY CLOTHED BODY!"

"WELL I LIKED THAT COSTUME!"

"WELL I DIDN'T AND I AM YOUR FATHER! I DID NOT RAISE A SLUT!"

"I AM NOT A FUCKING SLUT!" I screeched.

"WELL YOU SURE MADE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE ONE IN THAT VIDEO! WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING BAILEY?"

"I THOUGHT THAT MY FATHER WOULD BE SUPPORTIVE AND ACCEPTING BUT I GUESS NOT! JUST SO YOU KNOW, I DIDN'T FUCKING THINK OF THIS! SAMMI DID MY HAIR, MAKEUP AND PICKED OUT MY OUTFIT SO I WOULD BE YELLING AT HER INSTEAD OF ME! GOD, I HATE YOU!"

"Bailey! Respect your father!"

"I'll respect him when he respect's me!"

"I DO RESPECT YOU!"

"CALLING ME A SLUT IS NOT RESEPCTING ME LAST TIME I CHECKED!" I screamed, stomping over to the stairs. "AND IF I'M A SLUT, THEN YOU'RE A SUPER, MEGA, SLUT, WHORE! I'VE SLEPT WITH ONE PERSON THAT I LOVED, YOU SLEPT WITH RANDOM GIRLS THAT ONLY WANTED TO FUCK YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR LOOKS!" I yelled before running up the stairs.

"WELL YOU'RE FUCKING GROUNDED!" He yelled, standing at the railing.

"YOU CAN'T GROUND ME, I'M TWENTY YEARS OLD!"

"THEN ACT LIKE IT! AS LONG AS YOU LIVE IN MY HOUSE, YOU LIVE BY MY RULES! ONE MONTH!"

"WHAT ABOUT WARPED TOUR!"

"I'LL HAVE KEVIN TAKE YOU GUYS OFF!"

"ANDY!" My mom screeched.

"YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING BITCH!" I cried, running to my room. I packed a bag and jumped out the window, running as fast as I could.

******************************************************************************************

Sorry it was short.

Should Andy of reacted that way?

the_band_stream_ gave me the idea for this chapter

Listening to Crusin' For A Brusin'~ Teen Beach Movie Cast and All I Want For Christmas~ Cimorelli

How Bailey looked ------------>

Their music video was based off of Can't Be Tamed by Miley Cyrus -------->

BTW: I LOVE MILEY CYRUS AND HAVE NOTHING AGAINST HER! <3

25 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (MULTIPLE NONSENSE COMMENTS DO NOT COUNT)