Chapter 86: Camryn's Big Girl Bed

BRANDON'S POV

*1 month later*

"Camryn!" I called, grabbing my keys.

"Yes daddy?" She asked, running down the stairs. I grabbed her and lifted her over the gate, kneeling down to her height.

"Do you want to go pick out a big girl bed with me?" She nodded quickly. "Alright, go get on the couch." I said, going to the shoe closet to get her shoes. I slipped her shoes on and picked my keys up again.

"We'll be back Alex!" I called, leaving the house. I strapped Camryn into her car seat and got into the driver's seat, driving to the children's furniture store.

"You need to hold my hand, okay?" I told her as I lifted her out of the car.

"Otay." She said, holding her hand up to me. I grabbed her tiny hand in mine and walked her into the store. We went to the beds section and went to where the girls beds were.

"Camryn, do you see a bed you like?" I asked as we walked around the store.

"That one!" She exclaimed, pointing to a big bunk bed.

"I think we should wait until you're a little older to get that one." I said, chuckling a bit.

"This one!" She said, pointing to this good sized pink, princess themed bed. It was a small bunk bed, a ladder leading up to the top. On the other side was a slide to bring her back to the ground. Underneath the bed was a little play area. I tell you, that bed was decked out with pink. I looked at the prince tag and shrugged, it was okay. She let go of my hand and ran to the ladder, climbing up and sliding down the slide, giggling the whole way.

"Alright." I said and told one of the employees that we wanted that bed. He helped us get the box out to my car and Camryn and I went home.

"Daddy, can you build my bed now? Please please please!" She begged.

"Okay, let me call Grandpa to help me." I said, pulling out my phone. I dialed my dad's number, waiting for him to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hey dad, I just got a new bed for Camryn so, can you help me set it up?"

"Sure, be right over." I grabbed a box before going up to Camryn's room. I cleared out her bed and put all of her things in the box while all of the stuff for the crib was put aside. I grabbed my tools and began to take apart the crib, piece by piece since it wouldn't fit through the door as is.

"So, did Camryn pick out her bed?" Alex asked, standing at the door.

"Yup. Now the fun is putting it together." I said sarcastically, leaning one rail against the wall.

"Do you need to call anyone for help?"

"My dad should be over here any minute now."

"Mommy! Mommy! I got a new bed!" Camryn exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"I heard, we need to be quiet because Danielle is sleeping." Alex said, putting a finger to her lips. Camryn copied her with a smile. Just then, someone knocked on the door. I looked out Camryn's window and saw my dad's car in the driveway.

"Thank God." I said, standing up straight. "Can you go get that Alex?" She nodded and went downstairs, Camryn following her.

"Hey Brandon." My dad said as I put another piece against the wall.