Chapter 76

Chapter 76

BAILEY'S POV

I woke up in a dark room, looking around. I tried moving around but my hands were strapped to the bedframe of the bed I was laying in. I groaned loudly, trying to free myself. It was no use.

"HELP!" I screamed out, hoping someone, somewhere would hear me. I began to kick my legs and pull on my wrists again, desperatley trying to break the chains. Suddenly, someone walked into the doorway and a feeling of relief washed over me, but that relief was short lived when I saw who it was.

"Hello there pretty lady." Sam purred, looking at me with a sly smile.

"Sam, just leave me alone and let me go." I begged.

"Sorry babe, I can't do that." He said, placing his hand on my leg.

"Don't fucking call me that and don't fucking touch me." I growled, kicking him in the face. He pulled back and cradled his cheek.

"Bitch." He hissed, slapping me across the face. I glared up at him.

"Let. Me. Go." 

"I don't think so little lady." He smirked, punching me in the stomach. He straddled me and smirked down at me, ripping off my shirt. Tears began to stream down my face as he continued to undress me.

***

Sam left the room, leaving me all alone. I pulled my knees up to my chest, trying to cover my naked and exposed body as best as I could. I sobbed into my knees for what seemed like forever. Sam came back in a little bit later, that smug smile not leaving his face. 

"Why the fuck are you doing this to me?"

"Because you won't give me another fucking chance." He growled, getting in my face. I took my head and headbutted him. He snarled, punching me in the face.

"You're a little fucking cry baby."

"Care to say that again?" He asked with a smirk, pulling out a baseball bat.

"You're a little fucking cry baby." I repeated. He pulled back the bat and swung it into my side, making me cry out in pain.

"Does that hurt? Good!" He exclaimed as he struck my knee. He continued hitting me in various places until he ended up breaking the bat on my body. "You're fucking weak, you know that. I bet if your hands were free, you'd be in the corner slitting your fucking wrists you little emo faggot. Why don't you go kill youself, it seems to run in your family. Your mom, your dad, your sister and your brother." I blinked a couple times to hold back my tears, kicking him in the face as hard as I could, sending him to the ground.

"You can bad talk me as much as you want but you stay the fuck away from my family. They never did anything to you."

"Your brother and dad beat the shit out of me! I almost died!"

"You deserved it you little cheating bastard! I would've done the same fucking thing!"

"Yeah right."

"Just let me go Sam." I begged.

"Nope."

"When! What do I have to do?"

"Say you'll marry me." I sighed.

"Anything but that Sam, please." He shook his head. "I'm in a very happy relationship now, wouldn't you just want me to be happy?" He snarled and slapped me across the face.

"I'll be back bitch." I hung my head low, crying.

*****************************************************************************************

Were you right? How do you feel about Sam now?

AmyClarke helped with ideas

Listening to Part Of Your World~ Little Mermaid

25 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!