Chapter 71: It's Done

ANNABELLE'S POV

*1 week later*

"ANNABELLE! LET'S GO!" My mom called from downstairs. I hurried down the stairs and got into the car. I've kinda been avoiding my dad for the last week and he's been avoiding me. I've also kind of been avoiding Hunter. Not enough for him to feel like something's wrong, but enough that I don't blurt out what's going on.

"So, have you told Hunter?" My mom asked as we drove out of the neighborhood.

"N-No."

"So, you're planning to kill his child and you're not even going to tell him?"

"Mom! I already get enough shit from dad, I don't want any from Hunter! I'd rather just talk to him after it's over and done with. It's my body."

"But, it's his child."

"I'm sure he doesn't want a child at sixteen either."

"Whatever." She said, continuing to drive.

*One week later*

It's taken me a week but I finally got around to getting the courage to tell Hunter. I had my mom drive me over to his house and I knocked on the door, his mom answered.

"Hey Annabelle!"

"Hey Ms. Brooks, is Hunter here?"

"Yeah, he's in his room. Go on up." I thanked her and walked up the stairs, going to his room. I knocked on the door and he opened, instantly smiling.

"Hey babe." He said, wrapping his arms around me and passionatley kissing me. He pulled me into his room and closed the door.

"I actually really need to talk to you."

"Okay, what is it?"

"S-So, you know h-how we had sex a f-few weeks ago."

"Yeah, it was great." He said with a smile, oh boy.

"U-Uh, y-you kinda f-forgot something."

"I did?" I sighed.

"A condom Hunter! You forgot to put a condom on!" His jaw dropped.

"S-So, y-you're p-pre-"

"You can say that."

"Annabelle, are you pregnant or not."

"I...was."

"Y-You mean-"

"Yes, I had an abortion Hunter, I had one last week."

"Without telling me?" He shot up. Fuck.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't think you'd want a child at sixteen!"

"Shh." He said, putting a finger to his lips. "You find out we're having a child and you make your own decision without consulting me?"

"Hunter! It was either get rid of the baby or get kicked out of the house! My father was pissed off!"

"If he had really kicked you out, you could've lived here with me."

"Hunter, it's done. It's over with! There's no going back! I don't get why you're getting so pissed off about this!"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe because you killed my fucking child!" He whisper yelled.

"Hunter! You're making this harder than it has to be! It was already hard enough to make this decision and go through with it! You're my fucking boyfriend Hunter! I expected you to be more supportive!"

"I may have if you had consulted me before you made this decision!"

"I didn't think it would matter! I didn't think you would want a child at sixteen."

"Oh, so you're making my decisions for me now? You've have almost a month to tell me and you tell me now!"

"To be fair, I wasn't even going to tell my parents but Alex made me."

"Whatever, I'm done with this conversation, it's just pissing me off more and more." He grumbled, sitting on his bed.

"Fine, then I'm leaving."

"Fine!"

"Fine!" I said, leaving his room. I walked down the stairs and pulled out my phone.

"Hey Annabelle, leaving so soon?"

"Yeah, my mom's on her way." I said, forcing a smile. "See you later!"

"Bye!" She called as I walked out of the house. I walked down the street a bit and sat on the curb, pulling out my phone.

"Hey Annabelle."

"Hey mom, can you come pick me up?"

"Yeah, be right there." I hung up and burried my face into my hands, sobbing.

***************************************************************************************

Do you think Hunter overreacted? Should Annabelle even gotten it done in the first place?

25 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!