Epilouge

*Six Months Later*

I parked the car and turned it off, opening up the door. Danielle figured out how to unstrap herself so I let the girls unstrap themselves while I got Elliot out of the car.

"Hey buddy." I smiled, resting him on my hip as Alex pulled Edward out of the car. Once the girls were out, I closed the door and had Camryn grab my hand while Danielle grabbed Alex's hand. It was Christmas day and all the BVB kids had come back to California for Christmas. Since everyone was coming back and everyone had at least one kid, not everyone could fit in just one house. So, the BVB guys rented out a ballroom at a hotel so we could all fit in one room.

I walked in and smiled, noticing that BVB and their wives were here, along with my siblings and Annabelle and Hunter. The other kids were supposed to get here any minute, considering most of their flights got in at the same time.

The room was decorated with a huge, decorated Christmas tree and what seemed like thousands of presents, the amount about to grow as more people got here. There was so many Christmas decorations around and everyone was dressed in either red or green. I had on a red button down shirt with black jeans. Alex, Camryn and Danielle had on red and white dresses while our sons had on red onsies.

"Brandon!" My mom exclaimed as my parents walked over.

"Hey." I smiled, hugging them. We all talked for a bit and I helepd set up a bit more while the rest of the kids got here. Everyone came, except for Austin and Alison of course. When they graduated high school, they vowed they would never come back and moved to New York or something. I haven't seen them since.

It was nice to have the BVB kids back again. Everyone had gotten married and had kids of their own. I talked to Craig, Seth and Vic most of the time, watching Camryn and Danielle run around with their cousins and the other kids that belonged to the other BVB kids.

"How old is Camryn now?" Vic asked.

"Seven." I said with a smile.

"He wanted his daddy." Alex said a bit later, handing Elliot to me. She kissed my lips and kissed Vic's cheek before going back over to the girls. All of a sudden, something happened that none of us expected.

"Woah," Craig said, staring at the door.

"Wh-woah." I said, turning around to see someone I'd never expect at the door. Ausin and Alison with they're kids.

"Alison?" Craig questioned.

"Austin?" Seth asked and they smiled.

"Hey guys."

"W-What are you doing here?" I asked.

"We came to spend Christmas with our family." Alison said with a smile.

"I thought you hated us all?" Vic asked.

"Time can change people." Austin shrugged.

"ASHLEY! CC! DENISE! CLAIRE!" Vic and I called. They looked over at us and began to run over.

"Austin?" Ashley and Denise asked.

"Alison?" CC and Claire asked.

"Hey." They smiled.

"I missed you!" Claire and Denise exclaimed, hugging their kids.

"We missed you guys too." They said, hugging their mom's back. They hugged their dads and then Austin walked over to me.

"Look Brandon, I'm so sorry for the way I acted towards you as a teen."

"It's fine Austin." I said with a smile as I felt someone grabbed my knee. I looked down and saw Camryn climbing up onto my lap.

"Who's that daddy?" She asked, pointing to Austin.

"It's Ashley's son." I smiled and she nodded.

"Hi." She said, waving.

"Hi, what's your name."

"Camryn."

"What a pretty name! How old are you?"

"Seven!" She said with a smile, holding up seven fingers.

"Wow! You're a big girl." He smiled and she nodded, giggling a bit before kissing my cheek and jumping off my lap, running back to the kids. Austin joined our group and we all talked before it was time to open presents.

"I have to say, this is the best Christmas ever." I said with a smile, kissing Alex's cheek.

"I agree." She smiled, kissing my lips.

*******************************************************************************

YAY! EVERYONE'S HAPPY!

THE SEQUEL IS CALLED: Lost It All

THE SEQUEL WILL BE RELEASED: Feburary 1st

Listening to You Shook Me All Night Long~ AC/DC