Chapter 81: Painting

BRANDON'S POV

"Al-wow." I said, looking around at the almost empty apartment

"Hey Brandon." She smiled. She had on a baggy T-Shirt and a pair of sweatpants. Her black hair was pulled back into a ponytail and her face was makeupless. She adjusted her shirt and I saw a bit of a baby bump, even though she was only two months.

"Wow, you really got a lot of work done." I said, setting down my keys and my bag.

"Yup, all day."

"Awesome." I smiled. My dad, Gabe, Jake, Onyx and the rest of BVB was coming over the house this weekend to help me paint since Alex couldnt. We decided to paint before moving all the furniture in. Alex and I have discussed which room is going to be Camryn's, which is going to be for the new baby and which id going to be the toy room for the kids. We're not going to set up the nursey until we find out the gender next month. We've discussed which piece of furniture we want where and what colors we want the rooms to be.

Alex and I have decided that we're not going to reveal the baby's name until he or she is born, which is really going to piss off our moms. My parents want to throw us a house warming party so that's when we're going to announce the news.

"Brandon, I'm going through all this stuff and realizing that we're leaving a lot behind here. I mean, we've been in this apartment for seven years!"

"Are you saying you dont want to move?"

"No! I want to move, dont get me wrong, but I just realized how many memories are here. I mean, we've lived here long before we were even married! Before you graduated college."

"I know." I said with a smile. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into our room, pushing me onto the bed. She sat next to me and turned to me, pulling a box onto her lap.

"I found a box in the garage that my mom gave me when I moved out. I never opened it but today I did and look what I found."  She pulled out a brown and black item and layed it on my lap with a smile. I picked up the plush object and smiled.

"You still have this?" I asked, looking down at the bear I gave her for graduation.

"I guess so, and it's still as special to me as it was seven years ago." She said with a smile. I smiled back and passionatley kissed her lips. Camryn began to wail and we pulled away with a smile.

"I'll get her." I said, standing up and going into Camryn's room. She saw me and stopped crying, starting to giggle. I smiled at her and picked her up and out of her crib, carrying her out to the living room. I kissed her forehead and placed her in her playpen before going back to Alex.

"I'll help you, where do I start?" She looked around and shrugged.

"Anywhere I guess." I nodded and grabbed a box, going out to the living room.

***

I sat on the trunk of my car and waited for everyone else to arrive. No one had seen the house excpet for Alex and I. Alex, my mom, Blade, Bailey and the other BVB wives were shopping while the guys painted. Soon, I saw a whole parade of cars pull into the driveway. They all got up and ran over to me with huge smiles.

"God Brandon, this place is great!"

"I know! Wait until you see the inside." I said, leading them inside.

"Wow." They all said and I smiled.

"So, where do we start?"

"Well there's eight of us so two per room?" They all agreed. "Well, I'm getting my room."