Chapter 104: Moving and Offers

BAILEY'S POV

*1 week later*

"Onyx! Put me down!" I squealed playfully. Ever since we got off the plane, he picked me up and refused to put me down.

"Nope, I got to carry my beautiful bride." He laughed as we made our way to the escalator to take us to get our bags. I looked and saw my dad, a smile spreading across my face.

"Onyx, there's my dad. Put my down." I said, struggling to get out his arms.

"Nope." He laughed again as he stepped off the escalator.

"I have legs for a reason."

"Yes, but I'm not letting you use them." He laughed as we apporached my parents.

"Hey Bailey." My dad exclaimed.

"Hey, I would hug you but some butt won't put me down." I said, poking Onyx's cheek.

"Fine, fine." He said, taking his arm out from under my legs, allowing my feet to touch the ground. I wrapped myself around my dad, hugging him tightly.

"I missed you so much Bailey."

"I missed you too daddy." I said, kissing his cheek. He set me down and kissed my forehead.

"How'd you guys like Germany?" He asked as Onyx returned with our bags.

"It's was amazing! I can't wait for SC to go there, the girls are going to love it."

"Yeah, I always loved Germany." My dad laughed as I reached for my bag.

"Nope, I'm taking it." Onyx said, yanking the bag from my reach.

"Onyxxxx!" I whined.

"No buts." He smiled and I playfully groaned, smacking his chest.

"Well, let's get home, shall we?" My mom said and we all agreed, heading towards the doors of the airport.

"No buts excepts this one." Onyx snickered as his hand connected with my ass. I squealed and jumped a bit, causing my parents to look back at us.

"Everything okay?" My dad asked with a smile.

"Yeah, don't worry about it." I said and he shrugged as we continued walking. We made it to the car and Onyx loaded our stuff in while I climbed in. Since our cars were back at the house, my parents weere driving us home. Onyx grabbed my hand and I leaned on his shoulder, quickly falling asleep.

The next thing I remembered was Onyx kissing my forehead as he layed me in our bed.

*1 week later*

"Well, I think that's it." I said, looking around my empty room. I can't believe I was finally moving out of this place, after twenty three years of coming home to this room everyday. Onyx had bought us a house about a month ago since we were planning on moving out of my parent's shortly after we got married.

"I think that's everything." I said, coming down the stairs.

"Go tell your father goodbye." My mom said, hugging me.

"Okay, where is he?"

"Attic." I nodded and went back up the stairs, looking down the hall to see the ladder to the attic was down. I climbed up and saw one of the saddest sights I ever scene. My dad was just sitting there, boxes piled around him, flipping through a photo album. There was also a few empty bottles scattered around him.