Chapter 99

Chapter 99

BAILEY'S POV

I watched out the window as the bus pulled up to the house, my dad standing in the driveway. I ran off the bus and into his arms, hugging him tightly.

"I missed you so much." I said, hugging my dad.

"I missed you too Bailey." He said, kissing the top of my head. "I'll take her luggage." He said to Onyx as he walked out with both of our luggage.

"I got it." He said with a smile.

"Is that all?" He nodded as he walked into the house. He waved to the bus driver as he drove away. "So, how was it?" He asked, putting his arm around my shoulders as we walked into the house.

"It was amazing. The crowds were awesome, bigger then I ever thought there would be. They sang along to every song and were so cool at the meet and greets. We got a bunch of really cool, handmade gifts and drawings from the fans."

"I'm glad Bailey. Do you think you could do another one without us?" I nodded and he smiled. "Good."

"I'm just so thankful to be home, I think I'm going to take a nap."

"Alright, nice to have you home Bailey." He said as I went up the stairs.

PRISONER I-183's POV

We were in the outdoor court yard when I heard this dumb kid go off yet again.

"BROTHERS!" He starts screaming. "ITS TIME WE FIGHT BACK!" The rest of the court yard was cheering and I sitting there thinking, 'what the fuck'. "On the count of three we riot...One!! Two!" Right before he said three, he pulled out a knife he must of stolen from the kitchen. "Three!" He screams as loud as he can and the whole freaking yard goes out running and attacking the guards.

I run and press the panic button and the whole jail goes up in sirens and gates close. Guards come running in left and right, trying to stop the fights.

"COME GET ME!" Sam screamed as he ran towards the one guard with the knife high in the air. He stabed the guard in the left colar bone, twisting and pulling the knife out. "COME ON!" He said, walking towards the SWAT team that had been called in.

There's blood everywhere. Prisoners are beating and practically killing guards left and right. I see Sam raise his knife and speed up. Little does he know, thats the last thing he'll ever do. He takes another, ten or so steps and a gunshot goes off. The whole court yard stops. Everything so silent, you could hear a pin drop. But all you hear is "Baby forgive me" as Sams lifeless body drops to his knees, and falls flat on his front, puddle of blood right underneath him. 

JINXX'S POV

"I'll get it." I said, kissing Sammi's temple and walking over to the door. I opened it to see some lady standing there.

"Umm...hello?"

"Hi, I'm Sam's mother."

"Oh okay. What brings you here today."

"Well, I'm sure you haven't heard yet but, Sam died yesterday."

"What?"

"He was shot dead by a guard."

"Oh my God, why?"

"They say he started a riot. The people at the jail think it was a suicide."

"Why do they think that?"

"They were going through his cell and they found this." She said, handing me a piece of paper. I read over it and it sure looked like a suicide note to me.

"Wow, I'm so sorry."

"It's fine." She sighed. I handed it back to her and she refused to take it.

"Go ahead, keep it. I figured Bailey might want to see it or something since it mentions her."

"Alright, thank you. I'll show it to her. Are you sure you don't want it back? I can go make a copy, it'll take less then a minu-"

"I'm sure, it's just too hard, having that in my possesion."

"Okay. I'm so sorry for your loss."

"It's fine. How is Bailey, by the way?"

"She fine. She's actually engaged to be married and she's just getting off tour right now. They're supposed to go overseas soon."

"That's wonderful. I just want to apologize for Sam's actions, can you make sure to tell her that for me?"

"Will do, see ya."

"Bye." She said, going back to her car.

"What was that about?" Sammi asked.

"Sam killed himself. He started a riot in prison and was shot." I said, tossing the letter onto her lap. She read it and gasped.

"Wow." She said, handing the note back to me.

"Yeah, I think I'm going to go show this to Bailey tomorrow."

"I'll go with you." She said, grabbing my hand.

"Sounds great." I smiled, kissing her lips.

BAILEY'S POV

*THE NEXT DAY*

"Bailey! It's for you." My dad called. I walked down the stairs, leaving Onyx in my room. I got to the bottom and saw Sammi and Jinxx standing there.

"Oh hey." I said with a smile.

"Hi, we have something to tell you. But, I think it's best if you sit down first."

"Umm, okay." I said, walking them to the couch, the two of them following me.

"Here." Jinxx said, handing me a piece of paper. I raised my eyebrow and began to read it.

I can't live like this anymore. I can't live with this guilt anymore. I basically helped my girlfriend kill herself. I should've never told her where that gun was. Anyway, I'll be with her soon. This is my last day on earth and I'm ready to get out of this cell so I can get my plan started. I know no one will miss me, so I'm not really losing anything here. It's a win-win situation.

Oh, and if Bailey ever sees this, I just want her to know that I still love her, always have and always will. I'm so sorry about all that stupid stuff I did, I regret it so much because I lost the most important thing to me, you. If I could take everything back, I would. I will always love you.

Goodbye cruel world, I won't miss you.

Sam.

"Oh my God." I said, covering my mouth.

"I'm so sorry Bailey." Sammi said, placing a hand on my back.

"It's fine, h-how did he die?"

"He started a riot in prison, a guard shot him dead."

"I just can't believe it. I-I have to go lay down."

"Alright, we just thought you should know, thanks for telling me."

"No problem, we'll see you later." I nodded as I headed up the stairs. I went into my room and collapsed on the bed.

"What's wrong?" Onyx asked, rubbing my back.

"Sam killed himself." I said, my voice muffled by the pillow.

"Aww, Bailey." He said, hugging me.

"I just can't believe he's actually gone." I said, cuddling into his body.

***********************************************************************************

How do you feel about Sam dying?

the_band_stream_ wrote the riot scene for me.

Listening to Jump~ Van Halen

25 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!