Chapter 109: It's Gone

BRANDON'S POV

*Two months later*

"BRANDON!" Alex screeched. I got up from the couch and sprinted up the stairs, looking around the room.

"Alex?"

"BRANDON!" She called again. I tried to open the door but it was locked.

"It's locked!"

"Break it open! Hurry!" I stepped back and started ramming the door until it finally broke open. I saw Alex was sitting on the floor of the shower, sobbing.

"Alex, what's wrong?" I asked, turning off the shower and holding out a hand to her.

"I-I need to go to the hospital. I-I think something's wrong with the baby." She cried.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath, helping her out of the shower. I saw blood running down her leg and cringed. "Damnit." I said, helping her into the bedroom. I helped her get dressed and then helped her down the stairs.

"CAMRYN! DANIELLE! GET IN THE CAR!" I yelled as I opened the door and helped Alex out to the car. I helped her get in and turned it on before running back into the house. I ran into their toy room to see them playing.

"I told you guys to get in the car!" I exclaimed, picking Danielle up. 

"But I want to play!" Camryn whined.

"Camryn, this is important. I need you to get in the car now." She sighed and got up, walking down the stairs. She got into the car and and buckled herself in while I got Danielle in. I got in the car and pulled out of the driveway, driving to the hospital. I pulled out my phone and called my dad.

"Dad." I said as he answered.

"Brandon?"

"I need you to get to the hospital like right now. I need you to watch the kids because we think something is wrong with the baby."

"Ah fuck, okay, we'll be right there."

"Thanks." I said and hung up. She's only five months and we had spread the word to everybody since our three month. If we do lose the baby, it's going to be difficult to explain it to the kids. We got to the hospital and I made the kids sit in two empty chairs while I helped Alex to the desk.

"My wife is five months pregnant and something happened." Alex explained everything to them and the nurse's eyes widened, getting Alex a wheelchair immediently. They wheeled her back while I stayed with the kids.

"Sir, if you want, we have a room with toys that your kids can play in." The nurse said, walking up to me with a sweet smile.

"Oh, that'd be great, thank you." I said with a smile, picking up Danielle and grabbing Camryn's hand. I followed the nurse to the room and she opened the door for us before leaving.

"Wow!" Camryn exclaimed, letting go of my hand and running to all of the toys. I put Danielle down and sat down, watching them play. A nurse walked in and smiled at me.

"Are you Brandon Biersack?"

"Yes ma'am." I said with a smile.

"Your wife is about to get her test results and she wants you to be there, I can watch your kids."

"Alright, thanks. Their grandfather is going to be here soon, so it shouldn't be long." I said, standing up and running my hand through my hair.

"Alright." She smiled as I got up and left. I ran down to the room number she gave me and opened the door to see Alex laying in the bed.