Chapter 115

Chapter 115

BRANDON'S POV

I parked in my dad's driveway, turning off the car and getting out. He called and said he wanted to talk to me so I came over. I knocked on the door and my dad smiled, hugging me.

"Let's take a walk." He said and I nodded, stepping aside to let him out. We walked down the driveway and started down the street, walking in silence for a few minutes.

"So, its been a while since you guys lost the baby. Have you and Alex thought about, you know, trying again?" My dad asked and I shrugged.

"Kind of. When we got home from the hospital after Lukas was born, Alex brought it up, but I wanted to wait until Camryn started Kindergarten like we had actually planned."

"Well, Camryn's in Kindergarten now. I think you guys should try, I think it would be good for you guys."

"Ehh I don't know, it's really hard to plan these type of things now. I mean, we have two little kids with regular beds that they can climb out of. I don't want them walking in on us, ew, it's bad enough I had to hear you guys." I laughed.

"You don't have to worry about them walking in on you. You and Alex, go get a hotel room and just spend one night alone. I'll pay for it and your mother and I will watch the kids. You guys deserve this Brandon."

"That actually does sound nice." I said with a smile.

"See!" My dad exclaimed, patting my shoulder.

"Alright, thanks, I'll talk to Alex about it and I'll get back to you." I said with a smile.

"Awesome." He said as we continued to walk. We talked a bit more before getting back to his house. I hugged him before getting in my car and driving home. I walked into my house and found Alex in the kitchen, standing at the stove. I grabbed her hips and turned her around, pinning her to the counter and passionatley kissing her.

"Brandon, what if the kids come down?" Alex smiled, pulling away from the kiss.

"Well, where are they?" I asked.

"Toy room."

"See, they'll never come down, unless we force them. And, if they do come down, all well, we're just kissing." I smiled, kissing her again.

"Brandon, I really have to get back to cooking." She laughed, breaking the kiss.

"Fine, but I really do need to talk to you."

"Can you do it while I finish dinner?"

"Sure." I shrugged. "So, I was just talking to my dad and he offered to pay for us to stay in a hotel for one night and watch the kids so we can have a litte alone time." I winked.

"That sounds great, but why?" She asked, looking at me for a second before turning back to the food.

"My dad thinks we need to try for another kid." I shrugged.

"And?" She said, not looking at me.

"I think we should do it. I mean, it's been forever since we lost it. I think it's time we try again. Also, we haven't had a night to ourselves in a long time." I said with a smirk and a wink.

"It sounds great Brandon." She said with a smile, flicking the hair out of her eyes.

"Awesome, I'll call my dad." I smiled, kissing her lips and pulling out my phone.

***

"This is amazing Brandon!" Alex exclaimed.

"I know." I smiled, amazed at the room my dad got us.

"I'm going to go change, how about you get the room ready." She winked, walking into the bathroom. I noticed a few candles around the room and lit them, turning off the lights. I stripped naked and got on the bed, waiting for Alex to come out.

"Oh Brandon." Alex said seductivley as she walked out of the bathroom. She climbed onto the bed and I smiled, noticing her sexy, revealing lingerie.

"Hey sexy." I chuckled, kissing her lips and getting on top of her.

*1 Month Later*

"I'M HOME!" I called.

"DADDY!" Camryn and Danielle yelled, attatching themselves to my legs.

"Hey there." I said, kissing their foreheads and squating down. "Where's mommy?" I asked, looking around.

"She's in your room, she told us not to come in."

"Okay then, let me go check on her." I said, kissing them one more time before standing and walking up the stairs. I walked over to our room and knocked on the door.

"I told you girls not to come in!" Alex yelled.

"It's Brandon." I said.

"Oh, come in." I opened the door and slipped into the room, closing the door behind me.

"So, what's up?" I asked, moving to sit on the bed.

"I-I'm pregnant." A smile spread across my face and I wrapped her in my arms. I pulled back a bit and passionatley kissed her lips. 

"That's great honey!" I exclaimed.

"I-I'm worried. W-What if we have another miscarriage?"

"If we do, then we do. And I will be there for you every step of the way."

"Okay, I think we should wait a bit to tell people. At least until the three month mark."

"Deal." I smiled, kissng her lips again.

**********************************************************************************

Sorry for the short chapters lately! This story is coming to an end soon :3

But yay! Baby!

Listening to Wasted~ Carrie Underwood

25 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!