Chapter 16: Brandon's Birthday

BRANDON'S POV

"Happy birthday babe." I woke up to see Alex hovering over me and kissing me. I smiled and kissed back, tangling my fingers in her hair. She broke the kiss and smiled at me. "C'mon get up." She said, patting my thigh and throwing back my covers.

"Ugh." I groaned, sitting up. "We'll go back home later tonight." I smiled, scratching the back of my head.

"Sounds good." She giggled as I pulled on some sweatpants and a muscle shirt. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders as we went out of my room and down the stairs.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone yelled, causing me to jump.

"Thanks." I chuckled, nervously scratching the back of my neck. The living room was filled with my parents, my sisters and Gabe. My mom had made me a special breakfast and I smiled, thanking her and digging in. I opened presents and most of them were music related. 

"Hey Blade." I spoke up a little later in the day. "How about I go take you to get your first tattoo." I smiled at her and her eyes widened. She nodded quickly and I chuckled, standing up. "Just think of it as an early birthday present." I said, grabbing my keys and walking us both out to the door. We drove to the tattoo shop and walked in. I could tell Blade was excited and nervous. I walked up to the desk and said that my sister and I wanted matching tattoos. We waited for the artist to come out and I went first. I described my vision and he drew it up perfectly. I layed out my right wrist, the really deep scars noticable. I felt the needle pierce the skin and flinched, this only being my second tattoo. He finished and started to work on Blade. We put our wrists next to each other and I snapped a picture, posting it to Twitter.

Both of us had a puzzle piece with the other's name written in cursive inside. The pieces fit together and had blood dripping from it. Blade thanked me as we got in the car and I smiled. I drove her back to our parents house and we showed off our tattoos.

We packed up our stuff and Alex and I went back to our apartment. We climbed into bed and went straight to bed.

****************************************************************************************************

Ughhh sorry for short chapter but I wanted to show them getting their tattoos :) Next chapter will be better I promise.

Listening to Skubalon~ Agape 

Kind of what their tattoo's look like ----------->

15 COMMENTS/VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!