Chapter 59: Rumor

Chapter 59: Rumor

HUNTER'S POV

I walked in to the locker room from gym, opening up my locker.  My jaw dropped as I saw someone had taped shirtless pictures of guys inside of my locker.

"Aww, does the little faggot have picture of his boyfriend in his locker?" One of the jocks asked with a smirk, shoving me into the locker.

"I'm not a faggot."

"I mumbled."

"What was that?"

"I'M NOT A FUCKING FAGGOT!" I snarled, taking off my gym shirt. The jock pinned me to the lockers by my neck, getting close to my face.

"What did you say emo freak?"

"I said I'm not a faggot." He punched me in the face.

"Then explain why you have shirtless pictures of guys in your locker, homo." Another jock smiled evily. I chewed on my lip, trying not to cry in front of everybody. I let them do whatever they wanted to do to me before quickly pulling on my jeans, slamming my locker and running out of the locker room. I ran into the bathroom and ran into the biggest stall, throwing my stuff against the wall. I sat down and pulled my knees up to my chest, sobbing into my knees. I waited until the tardy bell rang before heading off to my next class. I kept getting pushed around for the rest of the day before it was finally time to leave. I got on the bus and put my music in, just wanting this day to be over. The bus got to my stop and I sprinted home, stopping a few houses away to catch my breath. I walked in and smiled at my mom as I headed to the stairs.

"Hi Hunter."

"Hi mom, can't talk, lot's of homework." I said, hurrying up the stairs. I locked myself in my room and curled into a ball, crying myself to sleep. When I got to school the next day, I saw Annabelle standing by her locker. I smiled and hurried over to her.

"Hey Annabelle." I said with a smile.

"Oh, hi Hunter." She said, smiling at me and turning back to her locker, putting more stuff in it. We talked for a bit until I was pushed into one of the lockers.

"Aww, look at the little lesbians." The jock said.

"Shut up." I mumbled, fixing my hair.

"Come on! Kiss!" Another jock exclaimed.

"I'm not a girl."

"Fine, faggot." The first jock sneered. I bit my lip, looking him in the face. He pushed both Annabelle and I into the lockers, knocked the stuff out of our hands and walked away, laughing with his friends.

"I'm sorry Annabelle."

"I-It's fine." She said, picking up her stuff. "I-I have to go to class." She said, closing her locker and walking away. I sighed and banged my head against the locker, letting a few tears slip out.

"Let me help you with that." One of the jocks chuckled, slamming my head into the locker. I groaned, bitting my lip so i wouldn't cry. After the first few classes, I finally had one with Annabelle.

"Hey." I said with a smile, setting my stuff down next to her.

"I-I'm sorry Hunter. I can't do this."

"W-What?"

"Hunter, we need to stop hanging out."

"W-What?" I asked again, really close to tears. "I-Is this because of the rumor going around that I'm gay? C-Cause I'm not."

"No Hunter, I-I've been getting bullied all day and...I just can't do this. I'm sorry." I sighed and nodded, picking my stuff back up and going to the empty seat in the back. I slumped in my seat, putting my earphones in and wiping away the tears as they slid down.

"Mr. Brooks, earphones out." The teacher said, taking one of my earphones out. I nodded and stuffed them in my backpack, tuning out as the teacher began to talk. After a week of constant bullying, I was done.

When I got home, my mom was at work which meant I was home alone, perfect. I ran into my mom's bathroom, grabbing one of her razors and going up to my room. I broke it and picked up one of the blades.

"I've missed you old friend." I said with a smile, taking off all my bracelets and looking at my almost clear skin. I bit my lip and continued to stare for about another minute, letting tears fall from my eyes.

"I'm sorry Brandon, I can't." I said, smiling as I felt the blade pierce my skin.

******************************************************************************************

No! Hunter! :o

WeRTheLegionOfBlack gave me the idea

25 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!