Chapter 90

Chapter 90

BRANDON'S POV

"Hey, come on in." I smiled, letting Hunter and Annabelle into my house. I waved bye to Jinxx as he drove past the house. I closed the door and led them to the living room, having them sit down.

"Daddy! I thought you were going to come wite back!" Camryn said, running into the living room.

"I'll be there in a little bit, okay?" I tired, kneeling down to her level.

"No! Now!" She exclaimed, stomping her foot.

"Camryn, I'm doing something right now."

"But you were pwaying with me first!"

"How about you bring TWO toys down here and play with them until I'm done doing what I have to do and then we can play."

"Otay!" She smiled, running up the stairs.

"She's so cute Brandon." Annabelle smiled.

"Yeah, she can be a pain in the ass though. Like you just saw." I said. "I knew this was going to happen though. I let Alex take care of Danielle while I deal with Camryn. We're trying to prevent her from feeling neglected." I said with a small shrug.

"That makes sense." Anna said, nodding.

"So, how do you guys feel about almost being seniors?"

"Thankful to get out of school." Hunter sighed.

"Excited and scared." Anna shrugged.

"You'll be fine, trust me." I said with a smile, Camryn attaching herself to my leg. I looked to see Alex walking down the stairs, Danielle in her arms.

"Camryn, go play over there, okay?" She nodded and skipped over to the other side of the living room.

"Here she is." Alex smiled, finally reaching us. I took Danielle from her and smiled, kissing her forehead.

"Want to hold her?" I asked them and they nodded. I handed her to Anna first, tears filling her eyes.

"Oh my God." She cried, staring down at Danielle. "She's beautiful." She looked at Danielle for a bit more before passing her off to Hunter. She put her head into her hands and sobbed, Alex rushing over to her and wrapped her arms around Anna.

"Wow Alex, she looks like you." Hunter said with a smile.

"Thank you." Alex smiled, rubbing Anna's back.

"She's beautiful Brandon." Hunter smiled, looking up at me.

"Thanks." I smiled. He handed her back to me and he scooted over to Hunter, wrapping his arms around Annabelle's waist and resting his head on her shoulder. Alex moved away from Annabelle and kneeled down on the floor in front of the couch, allowing Anna to curl into Hunter's body. He stroked her hair and placed his head on top of hers, trying to calm her down.

"I'm so fucking stupid." She cried.

"Oh Annabelle, no you're not." Alex said, rubbing her knee.

"Yes I am! I regret my decision so fucking much."

"Annabelle, neither of you were ready to be parents. You basically would of had to pick between school and parenthood, and it's a lot more difficult to get a job to support your family without a high school education. Also, if word got out at school that you got pregnant, you'd be bullied to a large amount. Parenting is a lot harder then you guys think and it is best if you wait at least until you graduate high school." I said.