Chapter 116: Sydney Anne Brooks

BRANDON'S POV

*1 Month Later*

I woke up at three in the morning to a call from Hunter.

"Hello?" I asked tiredly.

"Brandon, Annabelle's in labor, can you get to the hospital?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'll be there, see ya." I sighed, running my hand through my hair.

"Bye." He said and hung up. I put my phone down and turned to Alex.

"Alex." I said, shaking her.

"What?" She groaned, moving a bit.

"Annabelle's in labor, we have to get to the hospital." I said, getting out of the bed and going over to the closet. She groaned again. I pulled on my clothes and quickly ran a brush through my hair. "I'll go get the kids in the car." I told her and she nodded, beginning to pull on clothes.

I grabbed Camryn out of her bed and carried her downstairs, grabbing the keys. I turned on the car and strapped Camryn in before going back in to get Danielle. I strapped her in and sat in the driver's seat, waiting for Alex. She finally got in the car and I drove to Starbucks first, ordering both of us a coffee. I drank it on the way to the hospital, starting to feel the effects once I parked. I grabbed  Camryn while she grabbed Danielle and we walked into the hospital.

"Hey Brandon." My mom smiled and I smiled back, looking next to her to see my dad passed out. I sat down and texted Hunter that we're here, hoping the kids stayed asleep for a bit. A few hours later, Sammi walked out with an exausted smile.

"How are they?" Jinxx asked.

"Mother and daughter are just fine." Sammi smiled, sitting down. We cheered and watched Hunter walk out about five minutes later. He called back his mom, Annabelle's parents, and Alex and I. We handed the kids to my parents before following everyone else. I walked in and smiled as I saw Annabelle holding a little pink bundle.

"This is Sydney Anne Brooks." Hunter said with a smile, taking his daughter from Annabelle's arms. He handed her to Jinxx first, everyone making their comments as the infant got passed down the line. Finally, she got handed to me and I smiled, looking down at the little girl in my arms.

"Wow, this brings back alot memories." I smiled. "She looks a lot like you Annabelle." She just blushed. "She's perfect you guys." I smiled, handing her back to Hunter since I was the last one. They sent everyone out of the room except for Alex and I.

"We want you guys to be the Godparents." Annabelle said with a smile.

"That's awesome! Thank you!" Alex exclaimed.

"Thanks. I smiled, hugging Hunter. We were about to leave but Hunter asked me to stay. I shrugged and sat down in an empty chair as they brought in the next group. They left and Hunter and Annabelle just talked to me a bit. There was a knock on the door and Hunter called to let them in. Someone walked in and Hunter froze, handing Sydney back to Annabelle.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Hunter sneered.

"Coming to see my grand daughter of course!" He said with a smile.

"She's not your fucking grand daughter because you're not my fucking father!" Hunter hissed.

"Of course I'm your father Hunter. I can get a DNA test to prove it."

"You may biologically be my father, but you're not truly my father. You abandoned me when I needed you the most."

"I tried to come back into your life."

"Yeah, you were too late. He was a better father then you." Hunter said, gesturing to me.

"And who the hell is he?" His dad asked, turning to glare at me.

"Woah woah woah." I said, standing up and walking over to Hunter. "Hi, Brandon Biersack, therapist." I said before whispering in Hunter's ear. "If you're going to fight with him, do it outside. It will save you a lot of trouble with Anna, trust me." He sighed and pushed his dad out the door, following him.

"Thank you Brandon." Annabelle smiled and I nodded.

HUNTER'S POV

I kept pushing my dad until we were out of the hospital.

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE? CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I DON'T WANT TO BE AROUND YOU?" I yelled at him.

"Hunter, I-I'm sorry."

"I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING HEAR IT! I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU FOUND OUT ABOUT US BEING HERE, BUT I DON'T WANT TO KNOW. I WANT YOU TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS HOSPITAL AND OUT OF MY FUCKING LIFE! YOU WERE ALREADY GONE FOR SIX YEARS WHEN YOU DECIDED TO COME BACK, I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU DIDN'T JUST STAY AWAY!"

"YOUR MOTHER NEEDED ME HUNTER!"

"SHE NEEDED YOU WHEN YOU GUYS DIVORCED AND YOU RAN OUT ON US TOO! YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND I FUCKING HATE YOU!"

"I TRIED TO COME BACK INTO YOUR LIFE!"

"YEAH, WELL, SIXTEEN WASN'T A GOOD PLACE TO START! TRY TEN WHEN YOU LEFT US FOR THE FIRST TIME! BRANDON WAS SUCH A BETTER FATHER THEN YOU! I HAD TO GO TO A FUCKING THERAPIST BECAUSE OF YOU! MOM WAS WORRIED ABOUT ME BECAUSE I CUT MYSELF BECAUSE OF YOU! I WAS SUICIDAL AND WAS PUT IN THE HOSPITAL! BUT WERE YOU THERE? NO! BRANDON WAS. HE WAS THERE FOR ME AND HE WAS THERE FOR MOM, EVER SINCE I WAS FOURTEEN! I FUCKING HATE YOU!"

"Hunter, please let me talk." I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Fine, but hurry because I've got a fiancee and daughter I want to get back to." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'm so sorry Hunter, for everything. I know, I'm a deadbeat dad, I'm a fuck up. I wasn't there for you when you needed me most, but I want to be back in your life Hunter. I was going through a lot of things, and I really want to be a part of your life Hunter. I want to be a grandfather to your daughter and a father to you Hunter. I want to be there on your wedding day, I want to watch your daughter grow up. Please Hunter."

"Can I go now?" I wasn't budging.

"I promise I'll leave if you let me hold your daughter, once!" I groaned.

"Fine." I said and led him back into the hospital, leading him to the room. "Here, let me see her." I said, holding my arms out to Annabelle. She placed Sydney in my arms and I turned around to my dad, placing her in his arms. "This is Syndey Anne Brooks." I sighed.

"She's beautiful Hunter." He smiled, looking down at her a bit more before handing her back to me. "Alright, well, I'll see you. Bye." He said and left the room.

"Fucking finally." I said, handing Sydney back to Annabelle and sitting down.

"Well, I think Alex and I are going to get home. The kids are getting cranky." He sighed with a smile.

"See you Brandon, thank you." Annabelle smiled.

"Bye Brandon." I said.

"Bye you guys, good luck." He laughed before leaving the room.

**********************************************************************************

Aww <3

Listening to Dancing Crazy~ Miranda Cosgrove

25 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!