Chapter 65: Onyx's Birthday

BAILEY'S POV

"Hey Onyx, you ready?" I asked with a smile as I walked up to him.

"Yup." He said, strapping on his guitar. "So, what exactly happened to Sam if I may ask?" I bit my lip and sighed.

"All I'm going to say for now is that we had a really bad breakup and I refused to work with him." Onyx nodded, our manager calling him over. I walked over to my dad, doing our vocal warm-ups.

"Stormy Copper on in one minute!" One of the stage managers called.

"Good luck." My dad smiled, hugging me before I met up with the rest of my band. Alyx ran out, followed by Camari and Roxanne. I jumped onto Onyx's back and he did a small lap around the stage before dropping me. We got right into the first song, the crowd jumping and singing along. The song finished and I smiled out at the crowd.

"HOW YOU MOTHERFUCKERS DOING TONIGHT?" They all cheered. "I don't know if you noticed this kick ass guitar player or not but everyone say hi to Onyx!"

"HI ONYX!" The crowd chorused, causing his smile to grow bigger.

"HE'S OUR NEW GUITARIST AND IS HERE TO STAY!" The crowd cheered again as we started another song.

*1 month later*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONYX!" The girls and I screeched as we called him. All the girls were at my house since we had a concert tonight.

"Thanks." He chuckled. I turned 20 last month so now four of us are 20 while one is 19. "So, I was wondering. Do you guys want to come to dinner with my parents and I? They do it every year and they want to meet you." I could tell he was nervous.

"What about the concert tonight."

"I know, that's why it's earlier, it's like at five."

"Sounds good, dresses or..."

"Yeah, dresses would be fine."

"Awesome, see you then." We hung up and the girls decided to go home to get dressed. I took a shower and slipped on a plain black dress that had skinny straps and went to my knees. I had half of my hair curled when there was a knock at the door. I rushed down, opening it and letting the three girls rush in. They all had different colored dresses and we raced back up the stairs. We did each other's hair and makeup and slipped on our heels right when it was time to leave.

"Bye dad! Going out to dinner, we'll be at the venue in time for the concert!" I called, gesturing to the duffle bag on my shoulder which was full of my stage clothes.

"Okay, bye." He said as I closed the door. We walked out to my car and threw our bags into the trunk, climbing in. We drove to the restraunt and I texted Onyx to see if he was here yet.

Bailey~ We're outside :) U here yet?

Onyx~ Yeah, just ask for Smith, party of 7.

We walked in and I did just as he said. We were led to the table to see Onyx at a table with I'm guessing were his parents.

"Hey guys." Onyx said with a smile as we sat down.

"Hey." We said.

"Mom, dad, this is my band, Stormy Copper." Onyx said.

"I'm Bailey."

"Alyx."

"Roxanne."

"And Camari." We introduced ourselves with a smile.

"Very nice to meet you girls." His mom said with a smile. We ordered our food and continued to talk.

"So, I understand you guys have a concert tonight?" His dad asked.

"Yes sir, our second with Onyx." I said with a smile.

"Would you guys mind if we came to watch?" His mom asked.

"Not at all, right Onyx?" I said, looking at him.

"Yeah, I was actually going to ask you guys."

"That'd be cool, we can pull a few strings and get you side stage." I said with another smile.

"Oh, my dad's trying to get us on Warped this year!" I exclaimed to my band.

"Yes!" They all cheered.

"Kevin said we should be on main stage by next Warped." I said with a huge smile.

"That's awesome!" Alyx exclaimed.

"So, do you girls have any music videos yet?"

"We have one but we're recording another one here in the next month so we can have one with our new guitarist." I smiled, slinging my arm around Onyx's shoulders.

"What happened to your old guitarist?" His mom asked and I bit my lip, looking at the girls for help.

"We just didn't get along anymore." Roxanne said with a smile.

"Oh okay." She said. We talked a bit more before finishing up and walking outside.

"Let me get a picture!" His mom exclaimed. The five of us got together and she snapped a picture of us. My band and I got into my car while Onyx got in with his parents. We drove to the venue and the four of us hurried into the dressing room, stripping out of our dresses and into jeans and tank tops.

"OH MY FUCK!" I yelled as I walked out of the dressing room, gripping the doorway. Everyone looked at me and I giggled, looking at the ground.

Onyx had taken off his shirt and that boy has a nice body.

"Onyx and Bailey sitting in a tree." Camari whispered in my ear.

"F-U-C-K-I-N-G" Alyx smirked.

"Shut up, I don't like him."

"Sureeeee Mrs. Smith." Roxanne teased. I jokingly rolled my eyes and walked over to my dad with a smile.

"Who are they?" My dad asked, pointing to Onyx's parents.

"Oh, Onyx's parents." I smiled.

"Stormy Copper on in two minutes!"

"Come on." My dad said, beginning my vocal excercises. I did they with him before walking over to my band. We all ran out and of course I was last. Halfway through the show, I looked at Onyx with a smile, unable to take my eyes off his perfect body.

"WE HAVE A SPEICAL BIRTHDAY HERE TONIGHT!" I yelled into the mic. He looked down and blushed. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" I started and the rest of my band and the crowd joined as Onyx just blushed. We finished and everybody cheered.

"HOW OLD ARE YOU ONYX?" Roxanne questioned.

"19." He said with a smile.

"HERE THAT LADIES, HE'S LEGAL! ALMOST TWO YEARS UNTIL YOU CAN DRINK." I smirked, patting him on the back. We finished the rest of our songs and ran off stage.

"You guys are great." His mom said.

"Awesome." Onyx smiled, shooting his fist into the air.

***********************************************************************************************

:D

Listening to Pour Some Sugar On Me~ Def Leppard and Lips Of An Angel~ Hinder

ALEX ----------------------------->

25 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!