Chapter 78: House Hunting And Appologizing

BRANDON'S POV

"Camryn!" I called and smiled when I saw my daughter slowly walking to me, falling a few times but getting right back up. She was getting better and better at walking, which made me realy happy. I bent down to pick her up once she got close to me and kissed her forehead with a smile.

"Come on Alex!" I called.

"Coming." She said, coming out of the hallway. We walked down to the car and I strapped Camryn into her seat, getting into the drivers seat. We were going to look at houses today, see if we could find one we wanted. We found a few that fit what we want and near my parents so we can still have them watch Camryn when we need them.

We pulled up to the first house and saw our realstate agent standing in front of the house. I got out and walked up to the lady as Alex unstrapped Camryn.

"Hello Brandon!" She said happily, shaking my hand.

"Hey Julia, this is my wife, Alex." I smiled, gesturing to Alex as she walked up.

"Hello Alex, I'm Julia." She smiled, shaking Alex's free hand. "And who's this?" Julia asked, looking down at Camryn.

"This is Camryn, our daughter." I smiled, kissing Camryn's cheek.

"Well hello Camryn." She cooed before standing up straight. "So, Alex. Im not sure if Brandon has told you but the few houses that Im going to show you, Brandon has already walked through and decided one of these houses would be the best for your family, shall we get started."

"Yeah." Alex smiled.

"All right." Julia said, opening the door. We walked through the house and then through the other houses before getting to Julia's office.

"So, did you see one you liked?" Alex and I agreed on the limestone house with a family room, unlike the other houses.

"Let's get it." Alex smiled, placing her hand on mine.

ANNABELLE'S POV

I put the ladder under my window and began to climb up it. I climbed in and scooted the ladder over, closing my window.

"Hello Annabelle." I turned around and screamed.

"D-Dad." I stuttered, pushing myself against the wall.

"Where the fuck were you."

"G-Going for a walk." He kept looking at me and it happend, I cracked. "At Hunter's!" I cried, dropping to my knees.

"Annabelle Ferguson! How fucking long have you been doing this?"

"T-Two weeks."

"TWO WEEKS? YOU'VE BEEN GROUNDED FOR TWO WEEKS! FOR FUCKSAKE ANNABELLE! I AM YOUR FATHER AND I FORBID YOU FROM SEEING THAT BOY! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT HURTS WHEN YOU DISOBEY ME?"

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS ME WHEN YOU TAKE AWAY MY ONLY SOURCE OF HAPPINESS?" That shut him up real quick. "HUNTER MADE ME HAPPY DAD, FUCKING HAPPY! I LOVE HIM DAD! WE MADE ONE LITTLE MISTAKE THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN WHILE WE ARE IN SCHOOL! I DONT KNOW WHY YOURE FREAKING THE FUCK OUT ABOUT THIS! WOULD YOU RATHER ME SITTING UP HERE SLITTING MY WRISTS OR HANGING OUT WITH HUNTER AND BEING HAPPY?" He just sat down and stared at the ground. "ARE YOU GOING TO FUCKING SAY SOMETHING?" He looked up at me tears in his eyes.

"Annabelle, are you cutting yourself?" I chewed on my lip, taking a deep breath.

"W-What?"

"Annabelle, are you cutting yourself?" He repeated. "Let me see your arms."