Chapter 43: Biersack Family Tattoo Day

BRANDON'S POV

"Hey Brandon." My dad said as I answered the phone.

"Hey dad, what's up?"

"Well, your mom had the idea of all five of us getting a sort of family tattoo, why don't you come down to the tattoo shop."

"All right, I'll be right there." I said, hanging up.

"Alex! I'll be back!" I called.

"Where are you going?" She asked, appearing in the hallway with Camryn.

"My mom wants the five of us to get this family tattoo thing. I don't even know." I said, grabbing my keys.

"Can I go? I've been wanting another tattoo!"

"Sure, what are we going to do with Camryn though?"

"My parents can watch her." Blade said, bouncing Camryn a bit.

"All right, well, hurry up cause they can't really do anything till I get there."

"Okay." She said, handing Camryn to me before going back into the nursery. I sat down on the couch and pulled my phone back out. I texted my dad saying I'd be a bit late and would text him when I was on my way. Alex came out with the diaper bag over her shoulder, taking Camryn from me. We went down to my car and I drove over to Jake's house, dropping Camryn off and heading to the tattoo shop. I walked in, gripping Alex's hand and meeting up with my family.

"Brandon!" They exclaimed.

"Hey." I chuckled, propping my sunglasses on top of my head.

"And you brought Alex! Awesome!" My mom exclaimed and I nodded.

"Anyway, what was this tattoo idea you had?" I asked, sititng down.

"Okay, I was thinking we could get all five of our names in the shape of a heart but the heart would be turned and shaped to be kind of like a B. On the longest part of the heart, it'd say Biersack and then have Andy. It would then go Harley, Brandon, Blade and Bailey. Since your dad doesn't really have much room left on his body, I was thinking it could be over our hearts." My mom explained, she seemed so excited over it.

"That's sounds great." I smiled.

"Yay!" She cheered. Artists began to come out and took us one by one. Finally, it was my turn and I went back, passing my parents and being sat in a chair.

"So, you want the same tattoo as your family?"

"Yes sir, same position. But, I also wanted two other tattoos."

"Okay, what are they?"

"Well, I wanted a heart on my ring finger and it colored in red." I said, pointing to my finger. "And I want 'Family'  written across my stoumach in big, fancy lettering." I said and he nodded.

"Okay, just give me a minute to draw it up and I'll be back." I nodded and layed down in the chair, relaxing. He came back and showed me his design.

"That looks amazing!" I exclaimed.

"Awesome, okay so, I'm going to do your finger first, then your chest, then your stoumach." I nodded and took off my wedding ring, putting it on another finger. I stretched my hand out to him and felt his pen as he drew a heart on my finger. He outlined it in black and then colored it in red before telling me to take my shirt off. I layed back down in the chair and let him apply the stencil on my chest. I took out my phone and took a picture as he began tattooing, posting it to Twitter.

BrandonBiersack~ This is going to be an expensive day :/

I put my phone away and tried to relax, trying to keep my mind off the pain. He finished up the tattoo and let me rest for a couple minutes before applying the next stencil. He began to tattoo my stoumach and I bit my lip, curling my toes. He finally finished my last tattoo and I walked over to the mirror, admiring my new tattoos.

"I love them! Thank you so much." I exclaimed, nowing I would not regret them. I walked back out to my family. It turned out I was ther last to finish, which wasn't too surprising. "I'm in so much pain." I cringed as I walked over to them.

"Here, this is to pay for the tattoo." My dad said, handing a stack of money to me.

"No dad, I got i-"

"Brandon, take it."

"Fine." I said, grabbing it from him and going up to pay. I payed for my tattoo's and Alex's, going back to my family. We had Alex take a picture of us, displaying our new tattoos. Alex took one with basically all our phones and, when I got mine back, I posted it to twitter.

BrandonBiersack~ Family tattoo day... :)

"So, did you get more then one?" My dad asked as we were sitting on some benches outside. I chuckled and nodded, taking my arm from around Alex.

"Alex and I agreed on this one." I said, showing the heart on my ring figner and Alex doing the same. "And I got this." I said, standing up  and pulling up my shirt to reveal my family tattoo. Everyone complimented it and I sat back down,continuing to talk with my family. We all said our goodbyes a bit later and I walked with Alex to our car. I suggested we take a picture and took one with mine on top of hers, making sure our tattoos were visible. 

BrandonBiersack~ @AlexBiersack is mine, forever and always <3

**************************************************************************************

I'm sorry, this chapter sucked. i've been in a tattoo mood lately so I just had to write this okay? Okay.

Kind of what the Biersack Family tattoo looks like----------------->

Listening to Same Love~ Macklemore and Ryan Lewis and What Up Earth~ Ronnie Radke

20 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER